1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question Ranking for your keywords

Hi

I have a website called money online for beginners it is currently ranked pr2 right behind grizz ....but only for that term ....... although Grizz is ranked no 1 for many other terms such as making money online, money online, as well as my own keywords.
    I am not trying to out do Grizz he has far too much experience for the likes of me but hey i learnt from the man i don't mind that he is up there he deserves it.

So my question is ranking for other keyword terms , is the best way to do this is to get anchored backlinks with different key word terms or out bound links ....could i get any advice on this .

Thanks...
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by Michael Murray
    Hi

I have a website called money online for beginners it is currently ranked pr2 right behind grizz ....but only for that term ....... although Grizz is ranked no 1 for many other terms such as making money online, money online, as well as my own keywords.
    I am not trying to out do Grizz he has far too much experience for the likes of me but hey i learnt from the man i don't mind that he is up there he deserves it.

So my question is ranking for other keyword terms , is the best way to do this is to get anchored backlinks with different key word terms or out bound links ....could i get any advice on this .

Thanks...
    Getting PR2 is Great! the only differences between Grizz & You is that his Website is Getting More Hits. The More hits your Website Receive will boost! your Page Rankings. In Order to Out do Grizz you will have to compete for more hits than his Website, then and only then you will Out rank him. Why? try to Out! rank him when your Website is Already Ranked #2.
    Think about that for a Second!
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your reply

I am not trying to out rank Grizz he has been in the game too long . ...... i have just begun... now i am thinking that i my have chosen a niche that is way to competitive for me .

I would just like to know how i can rank for other terms for my keywords or the best way to go about it?

I am thrilled to be pr2 but only for those keywords if i try to rank for say make money online i better prepare for battle and i don't know if i can haddle that jandle..

i have since been reading the advice of Court on keyword academy and have a fair idea now ....but it just confirms that i have chosen a competitive niche but hey too late now i guess.....

Thanks for your feed back..