1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

New tool for "not provided" and long-tail keywords

Would anybody be interested in BETA testing our new keyword tool?

It extends the capability of Google Search Console well beyond what you currently get through Google's own user interface.

For example, you can get all your "not provided" and long-tail keywords along with the corresponding landing page URLs and data about impressions, rank positions, clicks and click-through rates. You can also filter and manipulate the data any way you want.

I don't want this post to be an advertisement. So, if you want to read more about SearchConsoleHelper, please go to: searchconsolehelper.com/

To apply for our beta testing program, please go to: searchconsolehelper.com/news/beta-testing-program-opens/

Should you have any questions, please post them here and I will reply as soon as I can.
  3. Professional SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I don't understand how you are able to get the data from Google, from my account, when I can't access the Not Provided Keywords.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DirectHits
    I don't understand how you are able to get the data from Google, from my account, when I can't access the Not Provided Keywords.
    What most people don't realize is that keyword data which Google Analytics hides behind "not provided" can actually be found in Google Search Console. Unfortunately, there are serious limitations to what/how you can view in Google Search Console.

What Search Console Helper does, is retrieve the keyword data from Google via their own API and then lets your view, filter, manipulate it any way you want, without any limitations.
  7. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

That would interesting to test.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    That would interesting to test.
    You are very welcome to try it out! If you are interested in joining our beta testers community, please go to: searchconsolehelper.com/news/beta-testing-program-opens/
  11. Professional SEO

And after the beta testing, it costs $49 a month to continue seeing the Not Provided keywords?
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DirectHits
    And after the beta testing, it costs $49 a month to continue seeing the Not Provided keywords?
    You can either take the free trial, which allows you to use the full version for 30 days, after which you either pay for the license or revert to a more limited free version. Or, you apply to become a beta tester and you get rewarded with extra time on the full version without paying, depending on the quality of your feedback for up to one year.
    SearchConsoleHelper.com
  15. Professional SEO

. . . or revert to a more limited free version.

Can you tell me how 'limited' the free version is? I am not willing to pay $49 for it and don't want to proceed if a free or cheaper version cannot supply the Not Provided keywords.
  17. No Profile Picture

We have not made a firm decision yet on the difference between the free and paid version (we're still in the beta testing stage, pre-revenue). So, I'm afraid, I cannot answer your question, at this time.

However, even the free trial will give you a fully functioning latest version for free, for a period of 30 days. So, you will have enough of time to get the feel for the paid version, without any risk or commitment on your side. Additionally, if you are willing to share your experience and feedback with us as part of the beta testing program, you could be enjoying the paid version without paying for quite some time.
  19. Contributing User

I love testing and trying out new tools, does your tool offer keyword difficulty of certain keywords?
  21. No Profile Picture

No, there are no keyword difficulty calculations. Just pure, hard-core data.
  23. Contributing User

ok cool, will check it out soon