1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

New Keyword Tool needs Betatesters

Hi all,

I am looking for betatesters for a keyword tool I have been working on. It's operational but now I need feedback in order to refine it, and get ready for bringing it to market. I don't need a lot of testers, so space is limited.

I have set up a little survey to help me find good betatesters, its short and sweet and on survey monkey.

Here is the betatester application link:
    KeywordSear.ch - Beta Tester Application Survey

Have a good one everybody!
    I hope to be in contact with some of you shortly!
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Happy to help test it for you but I am not filling out your survey and giving you my email address so I can be spammed to death in the future.
    Dont really see the need to have to apply to help you. Bad move dude.
    IMHO
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Chedders, I understand your concerns. Let me tell you now that all contact information collected from this survey is only going to be used by me, and only with regards to obtaining feedback during and after the betatesting. I am not adding the information to any other place, no mailing list, not even my pre-launch discount coupon list. I will ask betatesters after their exit survey if there is an email address I can send them a launch coupon too when I launch, but I will not add people automatically.

That being said, the survey itself is meant to help me pick people who are in my target market and can provide helpful feedback for me. I need people who know what they are looking at. The problem is because of api access, I cant really afford to run a ton of testers with zero paying customers -- so what I have to do is run a small number of qualified individuals in a betatest. I need to vet people before hand, and then after the betatest I will have another survey so I can get all the feedback.

As a fellow marketer, I hope you understand I am just trying to have proper context for my betatesters, I need people in my target market and as a sole-proprietor - I am just trying to gather more information in order to better understand a market - part of that is I want the ability to call my betatesters on the phone, if they will agree to it, so I can talk with them about their feedback. This kind of information could be invaluable to me in my search to provide a 'must-have' keyword tool to search marketers.

Anywho, I am not trying to argue with you - just wanted to give you my reasoning. I hope you will come and sign up for a free trial when I do launch, I am thinking a month or 2 should be good. I will probably post a launch notice then so I hope you will take a look.