1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by technician27
    I am searching for keywords that would be easy to rank for me but i am bit confused As below sample keywords which one would be easier to rank and why?

Keyword Competition Global Monthly Searches Local Monthly Searches (United Kingdom)
    [solid state drive laptop] High 880 110
    [solid state drive] Medium 60500 6600
    solid state drive its very generic keywords so avoid this and go for solid state drive laptop and if you are having a store and dealing with product so use buy with keyword.
    Now use Keyword planner too instead of adword tool.
  3. No Profile Picture

There are two types of keywords "long tail keywords and short tail keywords". Generally Long tail keywords rank easily but they bring less traffic for a website. On the other hand short hand keywords take time to rank on search engines, but they bring more traffic to a website. So one should go for a mixture of these two types of keywords.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by spyindiaankur
    There are two types of keywords "long tail keywords and short tail keywords"....
    But at present long tail keywords are more in priority and exact anchor text are in least priority as per as present seo techniques.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tony69
    But at present long tail keywords are more in priority and exact anchor text are in least priority as per as present seo techniques.
    It is not exactly true. We can't give priority to any long tail or short tail keywords as keywords are searched by people in search engines, so they can decide to give priority to any type of keyword. And to see which keywords are being given priority we use keywords tool.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by spyindiaankur
    It is not exactly true. We can't give priority to any long tail or short tail keywords as keywords are searched by people in search engines, so they can decide to give priority to any type of keyword. And to see which keywords are being given priority we use keywords tool.
    spyindiaankur if you talk about the general people who use to type on search bar to find they want then they always type long tail keywords they never go for exact and as I said at present value of long tail is more the exact.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

You can go for [solid state drive laptop] it will be more beneficial for you.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

You can target [solid state drive laptop] keyword because this long tail and user searching.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Those keywords are easy for rank which have low competitors like long tail keywords.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Banned

You must select only low competition and long tail keywords because these type of keyword take less time to rank on Google.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I think long tail keyword will be better for good rank.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by NCrypted
    You can go for [solid state drive laptop] it will be more beneficial for you.

You are right NCrypted.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I think you should go for long tailed keywords, since it helps in developing better rank position.

Comments on this post

• PhilipSEO : you post a lot of useless and redundant one-liners. stop or you will be banned. thank you.
  25. No Profile Picture

Go with solid state drive.keywords always should be chosen like low competition with high search volume for global search and local search to rank.it helps to get rank easy.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think you should go for the combination as short keywords dont rank easily and take a lot of time to be on top. On the other hand long tail keywords rank easily. So should go for both as by the time your short keyword comes to the top to bring a lot of traffic you are already going with some sale with long keywords.
  29. No Profile Picture

i used long tail keywords also...its better compared to other types of keywords