1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How my brand keywords affect the rank of other important keywords in my site?

Hi,

My website's name let's say is: WeirdBrandName.com

The website is about selling Cars, but my brand name doesn't have anything to do with cars. It's a whole different word.

So, let's say I want to rank well for 'cars for sale in new york', 'cars for sale in las vegas', and so on.

All my visitors keep the name in mind after their first visit and when they visit the second time they will search for WeirdBrandName instead of 'cars for sale..'.

So my keyword stathistics would be like this:

keyword | number of entries from google
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    WeirdBrandName | 30
    cars for sale in new york | 2
    cars for sale in las vegas | 2

To put it shorter and simpler:

Does my rank for my brand name affect the rank of the keywords that are really important for my business? I mean, will Google consider my website more related to the brand name than to the keywords because the brand name has more clicks?

I hope someone understands my question. Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture

I think google would consider more of your website to be with your domain name, just like the saying WeirdBrandName , but of course, I think the action that the customers in your online store the actions that means what they did in your store would do bigger effect to your website, so just don't be worried about google ignores your keywords' relationship with your content, domain research just can be a very little factor that google consider the impacts.
  5. No Profile Picture

I think this keyword will get more traffic to you site, but people will not want to buy your product because they are not same as the keyword shows. Or they may think it's a spam.
  7. No Profile Picture

Seems to me that, clicks in your brand are more than your keywords because of your customer preference,
    not for google consideration. Because when customers search for your website second time then they search by your brand name,
    may be because of this that they remember your brand name after first time searching.