1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Help with keywords research to get business

hi all ,

I am running a website for Call Center services where I need to know the right keywords for all kind of call center services , like inbound call center, outbound call center, outsourcing call center, and answering services .

What I need is some one to help me with keywords analysis so what are the right keywords I should start SEO for to get more hits and more clients against those keyword

advance thanks for any help
  3. No Profile Picture

Smile

You can use a good keyword research tool either a paid or a free tool like google keyword tool.

Visit the google.com and search for "google keyword tool" you need a gmail account to login and its free to use. Its a best free tool available in market.

After login, start your keyword research. Type the keyword and google keyword tool will tell you how many searches are made in a month both international and country level.

Select the keywords with good searches volume with low competition. If you choose a keyword with hight competition then it will take too long to appear on google first pages this will reduce the clicks chances for your website.
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

In a PENGUIN world you shouldn't "TARGET" phrases you should let phrases find you.

Whatever you perceive your holy grail phrases are - chop them up into single words and target those (link development wise).

They will mix and match to searchers queries and spit you out where ever there is a crack in the competitive landscape.
  7. No Profile Picture

You can hire a good keyword researcher for to find a good keyword for your site.
    But keyword research is not a hard task.
    I will suggest you to do himself instead of relying on others.
    Google adword is the best tool for you.
    There is nothing to worry. it's totally free.
    best of luck
  9. Dancin with the devil
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by fathom
    In a PENGUIN world you shouldn't "TARGET" phrases you should let phrases find you.

Whatever you perceive your holy grail phrases are - chop them up into single words and target those (link development wise).

They will mix and match to searchers queries and spit you out where ever there is a crack in the competitive landscape.
    For clarification purposes for the original poster [and myself of course] do you mean create content and view the post-data in analytics or data software to see what keywords are triggering visits to said content?

Does this also suggest that in a Penguin world, sites that are stale and not updating content regularly don't stand a chance?
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Chinese Proverb
  11. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Lb1878
    For clarification purposes for the original poster [and myself of course] do you mean create content and view the post-data in analytics or data software to see what keywords are triggering visits to said content?

Does this also suggest that in a Penguin world, sites that are stale and not updating content regularly don't stand a chance?
    No not really.

Visualize things this way... In adwords if you an exact match (your - targeted keyword) you reduce the potential phrases you appear for to just "ONE"

In adwords if you an broad match on singular words you rank better for all phrases that contain that word.

The trick is to get enough broad matches that collectively pool their targeting might together finding the cracks in the competitive (ice) landscape.

So IF search engine optimization company | search engine marketing company | Internet marketing firm | website promotion business | online marketing services are your preferred phrases pull out all singular words

search
    engine
    optimization
    company
    marketing
    Internet
    firm
    website
    promotion
    business
    services

There's your link anchor list to start.

Once you have a couple of links using each anchor you easily rank for phrases you never considered before.

If you see queries come in... and you are not #1 add an exact match link anchor for that phrase... (1 link should do it)... and there is nothing unnatural about "1" link.

Soon you'll have too many phrases appearing and that is when you switch to phrase match... so if lots of phrase start appearing with >search engine< develop that or >marketing company< but don't guess wait for them to start appearing.

You've 1. reduce your changes of being catch by PENGUIN 2. shorten the fruition cycle and 3. get more sales conversions.

Comments on this post

• Lb1878 agrees : Welcome back sir. Thank you for the further explanation
  13. No Profile Picture

Hi,

I am newbie to this and I know that the process of keyword research tools but there was a little confusion that which keyword is best for my site. I am choosing that keyword whose large volume or those whose high competition so what I should follow to select right keyword for my site?
  15. Dancin with the devil
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

The ones that will most likely a) deliver qualified traffic to your site b) allow you to have the highest placement possible c) ones that will ultimately lead you to a conversion (purchase a product, fill out a lead form, call your business, purchase a service).

There are many methods to achieving this. Create additional pages targeting different terms to see which ones rank the best and deliver the desired results. Make sure you have some internal links pointing to these pages. Quality of the content should still remain at the forefront.
  17. No Profile Picture
    The Dog Guy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

If you have a ream of keywords, and you must rank at the top, then while keyword tools will give you volumes and a glimpse of the competition, its competition is only for google adwords, which people use as a proxy for competition to rank organically.

some people use paid tools such as market samurai to see the real power of the competing sites for a given keyword.

If this is not your full time job, you may want to select some relatively long tail keywords and start with the lower competition ones with low to mid volumes to test the power of your external link campaigns.
  19. No Profile Picture

Google keyword suggestions is a good way to start. Try to put in the search box the services you're offering. Play with it. Remove the first or the the last word and see what words Google will suggest. From there, you'll get some ideas on what keywords you're going to use. Hiring a keyword researcher at this moment is not a good idea, try to learn it first on your own.
  21. No Profile Picture

An article earlier this year from Rand at SEOmoz gives some valuable insights when using Google Adwords for keyword research. I'm not allowed to give link but just search post title in Google 'Be Careful Using AdWords for Keyword Research'. Here he clearly demonstrates that many keyword niches are not shown and so further research should be carried out when deciding which keywords are important for generating business for your website.
    Last edited by ewanseo; Oct 5th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Using a free tool as google keyword tool, or a paid tool, like squirrly seo should be the first step. Then introduce all your keywords and analyse them. Take a careful attention to competion, trend and number of searches. I used google tool, but it was to complicate for me to analyses all the keywords. So I paid a tool for this, where I have all the information and I can analyse the keywords more easier.