1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Formulas for KEI, KOI and KFI need checking.. :)

Hi, I have posted previous as my results for KEI, KOI and KFI seemed incredibly high, and I don't think I have found a new niche where no-one optimises...Anyway can someone check my formula? Or I am happy to except variations.

Key Word Effectiveness (KEI) - Est Monthly searches*2/Competition *1000 (where competition equals number of websites when keyword searched).
    Keyword Opportunity Index (KOI)- Est Monthly searches*Est Monthly searches/Allinanchor: (where Allinanchor equals the number of websites in results for that specific keyword).
    Keyword Feasibility Indexes (KFI)- Est Monthly searches*Est Monthly searches/Allintitle: (where Allintitle equals the number of websites in results for that specific keyword).

Where I normally find KEI say at .28 or very low single figures, this is in completely separate niche research.

So when I came to this niche and found KEI at 205 and KOI at 47 million and KFI at 16 million...I suddenly started thinking I had got the formula wrong.

One other element, I am using Google keyword tool, and selecting 'pages from uk' when searching Google for number of websites. Not sure if this is something to do with the highly competitive un-optimised keywords?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Nice Information :)

Information you have given is really nice however i will recommend you to use relative KEI and Relative KOI as they can further narrow down the big list of keywords and will sort out the most suitable ones for you

here is the article I have written you can go through it

freewebsitetrafficexchange.com

Thanks again for such a nice article

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo