1. Senior Member
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

SEO PowerSuite WebSite Auditor Reviews

WebSite Auditor is an onpage optimization software to make stunning Google-friendly web pages and promote your web site in search engines.

To learn more about WebSite Auditor and what it has to offer, please click here.

Are you already a customer? Want to discuss your experience or post a review to help other customers? Please do so by clicking the 'Reply' button below!
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

3/10

decent UI, but that's about the end of it.

The product is marketed as a internal link structure analysis tool. The primary feature, "link value" is portrayed an an assessment of which pages would offer the most value for your internal site links.

what they don't tell you is that link value is really just an absurdly simple formula that assigns a value to basic elements. One of which is PR. so if you're PR is 0, it's a dead feature.

They also don't tell you that in order to use the software, you have to purchase a de-captacha service, and you can ONLY use theirs, which is priced at a 50% markup to every other service.

thankfully, I just got a 2 week free trial.
  5. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Last review is from 2013 and I need to say that I do not share the same point of view.

In the last years I've been using SEO Powersuite and especially Website Auditor (paid version) a lot and I really like this program.

The product is marketed as a internal link structure analysis tool.
    Not really, the program is about website analyses and even if internal linking is a part of it that's not all.
    you have to purchase a de-captacha service
    False, i've been using this program for 3 years now and never bought any death by captcha service (even if the option is available)

Now what this program does is divided into 6 main sections.

Site analyses
    The program scans a site based on a url but you can also add some advanced features such as indexed pages in google (useful to find indexed 404 error pages), remove urls containing certain paterns, etc... I always run an scan with some advanced features turned on it helps me gain some time later on.

Site audit
    Once page's data as been gathered it is divided into : Index and crawlability, redirects, encoding and technical factors, Urls, Links and last but not least on page factors. This is the first thing i do when a client asks for an SEO job.

Pages
    A summary of all your pages data in a chart

Page audit
    You choose a keyword (or up to 3 keywords) and a target search engine and Website grader gives you a lot of detailed information about the page optimisation divided in the following sections : Title, Meta tags, Body, Images Page availability, Encoding and technical factors, url, links, mobile usability

Edit: Today the program also has a content editor feature to test changes inside the program but I can't tell a lot about it because i do not use it

Domain Strength
    This section gives you some general info about your domain and give it a mark (doesn't mean anything outside the program it's just a random scale from 0 to 10

Reports
    This section allows you to generate reports or create your own custom reports and save them on your drive, email them or upload them on a server.

The negative part of this program is it's cost 699 dollars is a fairly expensive price (this cost is the one of the whole suite that comes with 3 other programs, 2 very useful and 1 I never use).
    The positive part is that it is a great professional tool to have if you are a professional and you work for or on several websites.

If you want to test the suite download the Trial version (save file deactivated) or if you want to buy it get the Enterprise version