1. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

SEO PowerSuite Link Assistant Reviews

SEO PowerSuite is an advanced *desktop* SEO toolkit that can help you in managing and monitoring various tasks within your SEO campaign.

The toolkit contains 4 advanced tools:

• Link Assistant: Your site backlink analyzer.
    • Rank Tracker: The feature-rich tool that allows you to track your page rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo! as well as more than 300 various local versions of each search engine (!)
    • Website Auditor: Your on-site (domain) and on-page (content) analyzer and success tracker.
    • SEO SpyGlass: A unique tool that identifies your highest-rated competitor and says why exactly it is doing better than you.

Here's Link Assistant in action:

seo-powersuite.jpg

The toolkit retrieves and processes tons of data for you. It's a great SEO productivity tool and campaign manager. The only thing to add here: No matter how great the tools are, they are still just tools. Make sure you rely on various data sources and organizers before actually doing anything!

To learn more about Link Assistant and what it has to offer, please click here.
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  3. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Must say I really like spyglass, excellent tool, gives very up to date information on a sites links and is a tool I personally use everyday.

I don't use any of the other tools that come with it so can't comment on them, but just having it for spyglass if nothing else would probably be worth assuming you do a lot of competitor analysis and are trying to find link opportunities.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  5. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Link Assistant: Your site backlink analyzer.
    Rank Tracker: The feature-rich tool that allows you to track your page rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo! as well as more than 300 various local versions of each search engine (!)
    Website Auditor: Your on-site (domain) and on-page (content) analyzer and success tracker.
    SEO SpyGlass: A unique tool that identifies your highest-rated competitor and says why exactly it is doing better than you.
    I'm a little confused...
    I thought Link Assistant was a program to assist you in getting links and spyglass is where you would get your back link information.