1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hi again Activedecision,

Just wanted to make sure you knew this was now live. One click Raw Report download...

Download Every Backlink with One Click - Majestic SEO Blog
  3. No Profile Picture

How to download all and only root domain backlink

Hi Majestics team,

I want to download all and only root domain backlink link to mysite
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

OK - No problem

Originally Posted by tranduyninh
    Hi Majestics team,

I want to download all and only root domain backlink link to mysite
    Simply type in your domain from the home page.
    Click on the "Ref Domains" Tab
    Click "Download Data".

Available on all paid plans.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DixonJones
    Simply type in your domain from the home page.
    Click on the "Ref Domains" Tab
    Click "Download Data".

Available on all paid plans.
    Only able to download 2500 domain
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Then if this is not enough, a higher subscription may be needed. The 2,500 is the limit on that report for a silver account (or free on your own verified sites). Gold allows 5,000, Platinum = 10,000.

In addition, you can also get an advanced report and download ALL the referring domains from that, providing you have enough resources to get an advanced report for your site. Advanced report quotas are based on link counts, not referring domain counts, though, as we need to process every line/link to build the report even if they are all from one domain. In a month a silver account can cumulatively download on up to 5 million backlinks, Gold = 25 Million, Platinum = 100 million. Higher plans are available.
  11. No Profile Picture

I have a question about the Site Explorer results summary page.

Because the backlink tab results by default includes deleted backlinks, does the summary stats also include them?

So for example, if I would be looking at the number of "Referring Domains" to determine the popularity of a domain, would I have to take into account the number of deleted backlinks in the "Backlink Breakdown" summary?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yep

Originally Posted by chiappa
    I have a question about the Site Explorer results summary page.

Because the backlink tab results by default includes deleted backlinks, does the summary stats also include them?

So for example, if I would be looking at the number of "Referring Domains" to determine the popularity of a domain, would I have to take into account the number of deleted backlinks in the "Backlink Breakdown" summary?
    The data is collected at different points in the two data sets, so they are not directly comparable, but in short the answer is YES - if a link is found to exist and then is deleted within a 90 day window, it will appear in that headline count. After 90 days of not seeing the link as active, it will drop out of the Fresh Index. We maintain deleted data in the historic index.

Comments on this post

• GabrielG agrees
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DixonJones
    The data is collected at different points in the two data sets, so they are not directly comparable, but in short the answer is YES
    Thanks very much for clearing that up. So a scenario is very possible, where a domain that has a certain amount of deleted backlinks, has a significantly lower referring domain count in actuality.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Actually - lower OR higher. It is not so simple. The summary number attempts to give you the number of UNIQUE links - so we count ten links from page A to Page B as one linking page in that count, but when you start analysing the links, the ten links might all have different anchor texts, so technically we would keep a record of these when looking at individual links, even though we assume you don't want us to count these as 10 links all on the same page to the same page in the totals.

Now consider Page A links to page C AND Page A links to Page B which now redirects to Page C. Do you count that as two links to page B or one? I THINK that we try to count it as one in the total list, but you can still interrgate page B, even though it redirects, to drill down to see those sneaky redirects. Way back there was an article on why link counts is not always like for like (WARNING: Links to moz)
  19. No Profile Picture

I have recently taken over the SEO for a local kitchen and bathroom company. I am using majestic to analyze their current SEO and the local competition. The site currently has a very low trust flow rating. I know the key is to build better links with higher trust / pr ratings but my question is will any of my existing links be lowering that value. if i look at the historic information, there is one site where my site appeared 15000 times and as such there are 15000 back links. i have visited the site and i cannot find the link on any of the pages. Will disavowing this site make a difference.

I have not had any correspondence from Google regarding penalties so i assume things can't be that bad. The competition isn't very strong but i am struggling to move above 3rd for my main keywords.

Your advice will be very welcome

Andy
  21. No Profile Picture

I have a question on trust flow and citation flow. I'm seeing some links that have relatively high trust flows and citation flows with a good ration. When I look at the actual links I'm wondering if they're really desirable. There are two kinds I'm questioning:

- Links on pages that look like directories
    - Links that are clearly paid for

It's been my understanding that google doesn't like either of these things, yet the trust and citation flows appear very good.

So are they good link building opportunities? Or are they going to look like poor quality links to google?
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Videoman1
    I have a question on trust flow and citation flow. I'm seeing some links that have relatively high trust flows and citation flows with a good ration. When I look at the actual links I'm wondering if they're really desirable. There are two kinds I'm questioning:

- Links on pages that look like directories
    - Links that are clearly paid for

It's been my understanding that google doesn't like either of these things, yet the trust and citation flows appear very good.

So are they good link building opportunities? Or are they going to look like poor quality links to google?
    Both those types of links would indeed get penalized by Google. It is hard to answer further without knowing specific examples.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

>>but my question is will any of my existing links be lowering that value<<
    No. Trust flow only goes up, not down...
  27. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi guys, I keep getting an error message when trying to verify one of my sites. It is done through Google Webmaster Tools but keeps saying 'verification failed'.

Selecting verification failed brings up unable to get robots.txt. The robots text file shows as a 200 and there is no problem with it. It is a WordPress site so the only disallows are /wp-admin/ & /wp-includes/. I have tried with a file verification and with a meta tag verification but nothing works.

Is there any other way of verifying the site?
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi zico82 - This is most likely your Hosting company's firewall, but you will need to set up a support ticket with us. so we can replicate the problem to be sure.

If we cannot verify your site, we are not able to give you your link data for free I am afraid. Most hosting companies will let our bot (mj12bot) access your site if you ask them.