1. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Clicktale Review

Clicktale is a web analytics software that visualizes visitor's interaction with your web site. Key features include:

• Visitor behaviour recording: Watch what your visitors are doing
    • Mouse moves and click heatmaps
    • Form analytics
    • Real-time analytics, etc

As a search marketer who has experience working in a large number of verticals, you can use Clicktale to better understand user behavior in numerous instances. Even with the basic plan, you can view click maps, which identify where users clicked on your page and how much by percentage and heatmaps, which measure hovers.

Overall, the software does what is advertised. I found the basic plan to be really good, if you're analyzing PPC landing pages or seeking to broadly understand behavior in your conversion funnel. I also find the software very easy to use and the customer support and documentation to be good as well. One thing to note though, if you're a geek about advanced segmentation, like I am, to get full segmentation powers is not included with the basic plan. However, this is by no means a blocker to depth of insight. Overall, great experience.

To learn more about ClickTale and what it has to offer, please click here.

Are you already a customer? Want to discuss your experience or post a review to help other customers? Please do so by clicking the 'Reply' button below!
    Attached Images
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  3. justificational oblivion
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I'm a search marketer and have experience working in a large number of verticals. I use clicktale to better understand user behavior in numerous instances. The experience with the software is really good. Even with the basic plan, you can view click maps, which identify where users clicked on your page and how much by percentage and heatmaps, which measure hovers I think. Overall, the software does what is advertised. I found the basic plan to be really good, if you're analyzing PPC landing pages or seeking to broadly understand behavior in your conversion funnel. I also find the software very easy to use and the customer support and documentation to be good as well. One thing to note though, if you're a geek about advanced segmentation, like I am, to get full segmentation powers is not included with the basic plan. However, this is by no means a blocker to depth of insight. Overall, great experience.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I arrived here after reading the ClickTale review on seochat.com. Though I'm not a search marketer, I do run a site and we're currently planning on giving it a new and better design. We experienced a lot of cart abandonment on our current site and hopefully a new, carefully planned design will lower the numbers. From what I read in the ClickTale review, they're also good for solving these kind of problems. Did anyone used their software for "self use"?
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I'm so fascinated by all these real-time monitors. I never used ClickTale before, but I have experienced other heatmaps and analytics tool softwares but after reading the reviews here and on the main site I'm considering moving to ClickTale. Did anyone here worked with ClickTale before and can give me his opinion on their tools?