1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Will Google Release Their Toolbar for Chrome?

I used to use Firefox almost exclusively and it has the traditional Google Toolbar that many people are used to. Now that I'm using Chrome more, I'm curious to know if an actual toolbar will ever be developed for Chrome. I know there are add-ons and extensions for Chrome but I'd like something official from Google. Is there any news on this possibility? Thanks for any feedback!
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by Peter K. Lam
    I used to use Firefox almost exclusively and it has the traditional Google Toolbar that many people are used to. Now that I'm using Chrome more, I'm curious to know if an actual toolbar will ever be developed for Chrome. I know there are add-ons and extensions for Chrome but I'd like something official from Google. Is there any news on this possibility? Thanks for any feedback!
    May be they will integrate it directly into a future build of their browser? This is my guess
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I don't think so. Because all the options/tools which are available in toolbar is preloaded in the google chrome web browser. they may not worry about developing a separate toolbar for chrome.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

If Google was going to put up a toolbar in Chrome, i think it would have been done a long time ago but i don't think Google has any plan of building a separate Toolbar for Chrome.
  9. No Profile Picture

Cool

If Google doesn't want to create toolbar for Chrome then they must have to create extention for Google chrome, i always want to check that the post i have created on google is cached or not. For checking it i have to move on Firefox Mozilla and click on cached snapshot of page. They must have to create some kind of extention for page rank, cached and backward link at once. This gives us ability to check these 3 options at once.