1. No Profile Picture

Cool Youtube - Google Plus mess

Hello social SEO fans,

THE SAD STORY

I have small mess due to the fact that youtube and Google plus originally did not allow google apps with custom URL addresses to setup pages/channels.

I have a basic google plus account (jjpharmd@gmail.com) with a page for my business plus.google.com/+funsunmexico This is the source of my google authorship identity.

I have a youtube channel for my business youtube.com/mayanrental under a different gmail account (mayanjameson@gmail.com) I cannot connect to my google plus business page.

Ideally, I would like to have both based on my john@mayanrental.com business email with is a google aps email. but that I think is impossible.

THE REAL QUESTION: any way I can connect my youtube channel to my google plus business page? If I delete my youtube channel and recreate one using the jjpharmd@gmail, I will lose all the views and credibility of my current youtube channel, correct?

Thanks!!
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I have found google a nightmare the past few years, its like they have tried to link all your accounts and menus constantly change. We like to use these tools on a daily basis so when an interface is changed its like having to learn all over again.

Maybe they should employ some of the people from Adobe who do a great job updating the adobe software interface keeping everything organised and familiar, so when you upgrade its straight to work and very little time is spent learning the whole software interface again.

Mark Leroy, Ayrshire, OH