1. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Want to share content to my G+ page,not to my personal Account

When i like to share some content/image or any other stuff on my Google+ page, i need to go my personal account and find my page to place the stuff on my page.Is it possible to share the stuff directly to the Google+ page, without sharing the same stuff on my personal account.

Thank you in advance.
  3. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I bookmarked my G+ pages in my browser and access them from there with one click

Hootsuite supports G+ page posting (you can even share to several Google Plus pages at a time) but I prefer direct posting to the page because this way I am sure what it looks at the end (thumbnail*) and what's more important I can tag important people I mentioned to notify them on the update...

*Hootsuite allows thumbnails but they don't always make it to the actual page update for some reason

Comments on this post

• KarnRawat agrees
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  5. Editor-in-Chief
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I find Hootsuite also doesn't always show the thumbnail image you want or give you options on choosing one. Plus if you try to share to say Facebook and G+ it fails a lot of the time. Still a great tool. Ann's suggestion is spot on.
  7. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ann Smarty
    I bookmarked my G+ pages in my browser and access them from there with one click

Hootsuite supports G+ page posting (you can even share to several Google Plus pages at a time) but I prefer direct posting to the page because this way I am sure what it looks at the end (thumbnail*) and what's more important I can tag important people I mentioned to notify them on the update...

*Hootsuite allows thumbnails but they don't always make it to the actual page update for some reason
    Thanks for the replay, Bookmarking is the good option i think.
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Ya you can directly share your stuff on G+ just when you open your gmail id click on G+ sign from where you will be redirect on G+ page from you can easily share your stuff on G+,as if you want to share an image direct button of sharing an image is given ,if you want to share some article than direct link is given to share that,if you want to share a link on G+ from their you can direct easily share that....its easy not so difficult.