1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Link to Gplus page or link to my site ?

Hi,

I know facebook works well if used properly, however I am now focusing on Gplus also.
    So I have added Gplus +1 button on my site, infact added two.. one for that particular page / article and one for whole site.. so, should question is, should I add target +1 button for GOOGLE PAGE Url instead of my whole site ie main root url ?
    ?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

All this time I've been using Gplus for sharing articles in my site and this seems to add incoming backlinks to my site. I use button Gplus on sidebar and on every content.
  5. No Profile Picture

I think you should use all 3....You will have to add a link to your google+ profile from your website if you plan to verify authorship / publisher.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by TahoeCreative
    I think you should use all 3....You will have to add a link to your google+ profile from your website if you plan to verify authorship / publisher.
    Can you please brief me what's google authorship???
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Google Authorship is a way to link content you create with a Google+ profile, which provides benefits such as your headshot image appearing next to your content in Google’s search results
  11. No Profile Picture

To provide more quality result in search engine Google has start to give author rank to bloogger and content writer, add your Google profile for authorship and than connect it with your blog. Now if you publish any content and your author rank is high than there are very much chance to rank your post on top result of Google search with your Google profile.

Comments on this post

• Adesh Saxena agrees
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Alright but issues remains unresolved..

For a facebook page, if you add like button and when person like it, he will automatically starts receiving updates of your page but on Gplus page, even if one has liked but if he is not following your page, he won't receive your updates.. ...

So that means I have to add follow us button too as by following.. plus count won't increase..

Am I right ?
  15. No Profile Picture

Both are good because your g+ page also contain post related your website, but direct link of website sharing is best. And g+ is more effective comparing to Facebook in order to get rank.
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Ricky
    Alright but issues remains unresolved..

For a facebook page, if you add like button and when person like it, he will automatically starts receiving updates of your page but on Gplus page, even if one has liked but if he is not following your page, he won't receive your updates.. ...

So that means I have to add follow us button too as by following.. plus count won't increase..

Am I right ?
    Yes, you are right. I would prefer to provide my Facebook page and like button both as some people would want to like it after seing my website and some might want to see what is shared by page and if they are interested in those specific updates about their products or not. I will do same with the Google plus page and add button.
  19. No Profile Picture

This is correct. It can be frustrating. You also have to have the follower button in place in you want to add site extensions to your Google AdWord campaign.
  21. No Profile Picture

I work for a car exporter. We have been very selective in listing only a handful of newsworthy pieces to Google Authorship as I don't think Google wants every article in a website to be attributed to an author. Am I wrong is assuming this?
  23. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ndelia
    I work for a car exporter. We have been very selective in listing only a handful of newsworthy pieces to Google Authorship as I don't think Google wants every article in a website to be attributed to an author. Am I wrong is assuming this?
    I think this is a smart idea, and even considered what you suggested for my own work. Then I thought about it, we have decided to stop putting out 3 posts a week unless they are totally relevant and fresh posts that no one else has done. We are now going for less is more. But our niche is computer software and a lot of similar articles are put out in the niche.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by Ricky
    Hi,

I know facebook works well if used properly, however I am now focusing on Gplus also.
    So I have added Gplus +1 button on my site, infact added two.. one for that particular page / article and one for whole site.. so, should question is, should I add target +1 button for GOOGLE PAGE Url instead of my whole site ie main root url ?
    ?
    Should link to google plus page on your site and on google Plus page, link to your website. It's easy way to connect between website and GPlus page.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think you should go for both - your Google+ page and your site as well. It will give you a rough idea of the audience interested in your services/ business. You can also consider getting your site hosted so that it is up and running at all times. Check out: IX Web Hosting.
  29. Contributing User

i have connected my blog with g+ page but the number of (+ ) is not increasing. below is my plus page ..

+SeosmomarketingBlogspotKarnRawat