1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Google+ Different Local Business

Hello,

I manage a Google+ local page. The company manages a group of companies. As of now, there is one verified google+ page for this main company. Under this group, they have other companies offering different local services. The companies are located on the same address but they are different. They are different companies from the same group & have different people working with them.

In such case, how do I manage the Google+ pages? Should there be different local pages for the other companies or one local page of the main company? In the google+ local page, there is no option to add other links as well as there is in the google+ brand page.

Kindly advise me.
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Hm. That's tricky.

This might be of some help: https://support.google.com/business/.../3038177?hl=en

Particularly the part at the bottom about "Chains, departments, and individual practitioners."

This thread might help too: https://productforums.google.com/for...ss/vKQG2oSOLbs

Hope that's helpful!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by markroberts
    Hm. That's tricky.

This might be of some help: https://support.google.com/business/.../3038177?hl=en

Particularly the part at the bottom about "Chains, departments, and individual practitioners."
    Thanks Mark for the reply. From what I understand from the above link is that, I can keep the verified local business page & create brand pages for the other companies.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by amitasingh0102
    Hello,

I manage a Google+ local page. The company manages a group of companies. As of now, there is one verified google+ page for this main company. Under this group, they have other companies offering different local services. The companies are located on the same address but they are different. They are different companies from the same group & have different people working with them.

In such case, how do I manage the Google+ pages? Should there be different local pages for the other companies or one local page of the main company? In the google+ local page, there is no option to add other links as well as there is in the google+ brand page.

Kindly advise me.
    You may create different local pages for the businesses as long as they have physical address. Google will send out pin to each address you provided and you need to verify them. You need to specify the name of the branch on the name of the page and make sure to provide the proper contact number for each location.
    Last edited by fathom; Aug 11th, 2015 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Fake sig not needed... It will come in time.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by mystechdynamics
    You may create different local pages for the businesses as long as they have physical address. Google will send out pin to each address you provided and you need to verify them. You need to specify the name of the branch on the name of the page and make sure to provide the proper contact number for each location.
    Okay, thanks. So, I can create different Google+ local pages for the sister companies.