1. No Profile Picture

Google+ and author image. Why it is don't work sometimes?

Hello.

I wounder if anybody got problem with author image in SERP? Because i've done everything to connect my site and google+ profile but image don't show in SERP.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

When I set my Google Authorship up my SERPs didn't change until the site was crawled again. You can force Google to fetch your site in WMT. The only issue I had was getting my image to show on my website, mine was showing in the SERPS but not on my site, then I realized I had to set up an account with Gravatar.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I'm also facing this problem. Sometimes or some-post shows author picture and some are not. How to solve it.
  7. No Profile Picture

I've tried to setup google authorship on 2 sites now without any luck with the image showing. They do make it clear that they don't promise to show it but my next step in trying to get this to work is to make sure the google+ accounts are more active in hopes this will make the google gods happy and show the picture.
  9. No Profile Picture

If your sites are Wordpress sites, then you can get a plug in to enter your Google+ info a little easier. One thing that I've found is that 9 times out of 10 Google will not: show an Authorship picture that is not a picture of a face, and show Authorship of a Page you have created in Google+.

You have to picture on your personal Google+ profile and link to that.

Hope this helps.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I realise that this thread is old, but I'm actually having an issue with this.

A guest contributor that I allowed on my blog seems to show up with the rich snippet:

I on the other hand:

The markup is correct as it's showing up with my face on the "Structured Data Testing Tool". I've heard it might be the image, but I've changed that to no effect. (I changed it a month ago)

Still doesn't seem to be working.

Thoughts?
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Jonathan J
    I realise that this thread is old, but I'm actually having an issue with this.

A guest contributor that I allowed on my blog seems to show up with the rich snippet:

I on the other hand:

The markup is correct as it's showing up with my face on the "Structured Data Testing Tool". I've heard it might be the image, but I've changed that to no effect. (I changed it a month ago)

Still doesn't seem to be working.

Thoughts?
    Google Removed Authorship Images From Search Results

15. No Profile Picture

I think we every one face this same problem and i also put my image and give a anchor text but it's not crawled. suggest me what i do?
  17. No Profile Picture

Unfortunately Google disappear author image and Google+ circle count from SERP. So if anyone out there has problem sorry to say but its not working on now at all. But still, you will see your author name in SERP.