1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Changes to verified listing

I have a verified Google plus page but now I want to change the website URL in the page and also want to change the title of the page. My question is after these changes should I need to re-verify the page?
  3. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Do you change your company name? The business listing must be the real world company name not some keywords.

Quote from Google business support see original here -> https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177
    NameYour name should reflect your business’ real-world name, as used consistently on your storefront, website, stationery, and as known to customers.
    Any additional information, when relevant, can be included in other sections of your business information (e.g., "Address", "Categories"). Adding unnecessary information to your name (e.g., "Google Inc. - Mountain View Corporate Headquarters" instead of "Google") by including marketing taglines, store codes, special characters, hours or closed/open status, phone numbers, website URLs, service/product information, location/address or directions, or containment information (e.g. "Chase ATM in Duane Reade") is not permitted.
    If you modify the website url, you don't need to reverify the page but Google might verify some things before putting the changes live.

Comments on this post

• Josoftech agrees
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Yes but in the past I have added keywords with Brand name it worked for me. Like BrandName: Web Design Company as the name of the page. But now I want to include extra words with the business name same as before but this time I also want to change the website URL. I just want to make sure will this lead to re-verification or not.
  7. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Sry can't help you on that never tried, but my advice is don't do it.