1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Which firefox add-ons to check actual page rank not domain page rank?

I am a freelancer working with seo tasks. For doing my tasks, I have to check the actual page rank. For checking actual page rank, which Firefox add-ons will I have to use to check actual page rank?
  3. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

There are no such tools.
  5. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Try and clarify what you are asking for.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Only google knows the true pagerank of any given page, but if your after a FF plugin to see the toolbar PR, you could try either of these:

SEOQuake: Displays a lot of handy stats such as toolbar pr, cached date, number of index pages, domain age, social stats and much more. (is displayed in your browsers top toolbar area).

Quirk SearchStatus: Which shows toolbar pr, alexa, compete, mozrank and has a number of handy tools/options if you right click the blue logo (this one is displayed in the add-on bar, in the footer of your browser).

I did just write more details about the two plugins because I use them for a number of things, but the forums or my browser decided to erase it all, and I really can't be asked to type it all again, so the above will have to do lol

You could also use the FF add-on site to search for other tools! Its quite good at finding what you search for so give it a try by clicking "Tools > Add-ons" and then using the search in the top right!
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by NathanielB
    Only google knows the true pagerank of any given page, but if your after a FF plugin to see the toolbar PR, you could try either of these:

SEOQuake: Displays a lot of handy stats such as toolbar pr, cached date, number of index pages, domain age, social stats and much more. (is displayed in your browsers top toolbar area).

Quirk SearchStatus: Which shows toolbar pr, alexa, compete, mozrank and has a number of handy tools/options if you right click the blue logo (this one is displayed in the add-on bar, in the footer of your browser).

I did just write more details about the two plugins because I use them for a number of things, but the forums or my browser decided to erase it all, and I really can't be asked to type it all again, so the above will have to do lol

You could also use the FF add-on site to search for other tools! Its quite good at finding what you search for so give it a try by clicking "Tools > Add-ons" and then using the search in the top right!
    Thank you very much for your quick response.
    You mean I should use "SEOquake Toolbar"
  11. A Developers Perspective
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Tajul2010
    Thank you very much for your quick response.
    You mean I should use "SEOquake Toolbar"
    SEO Quake is good, but beware if you leave it on all of the time and do too many searches then you will have to enter captcha's on Google
    If you are new to SEO please read these, On-Page Optimisation and Meta data before asking questions.

Or if you would just like to view my website: http://www.cwhittaker.com, State SEOCHAT for 10% off custom websites
  13. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

That tool - or any tool for that matter - doesn't really show a webpage's "actual pagerank" though, now does it? It only shows what Google Toolbar would have shown: a rounded number between 0 (or N/A) and 10 that may well be three months old and that might also be tweaked to confuse us, SEOs... Am I wrong?
  15. No Profile Picture

Reply to the thread

cekPR.com - Check Page Rank, Fake Pagerank detection, Check Google Yahoo ... rank, Directory listings checker for DMOZ Yahoo! and Google, Check domain ...
  17. No Profile Picture

In my opinion Google rank checker is the best