1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I have a interesting problem .

My personal blog PR is 2 and there is some page with PR3 !!!!!!!!

Example: bd24x7.com PR is 2 but bd24x7.com/robi is PR3 !!!!!!!

I do not do any extra work for the page . Not only the page there are about 20 page with PR3 ! .Isn't Interesting ??????/
  3. Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by bappea23
    Why are you saying that this is problem?

Having internal pages ranked better than Index Page is exactly what you should desire.

Because bulk of your Content is in your Internal pages, linking to them is what normally
    people do and that is why in many cases you will have them ranked higher and have
    more traffic to them in general.

fastreplies
  5. No Profile Picture
    The Dog Guy

Originally Posted by fastreplies
    Why are you saying that this is problem?

Having internal pages ranked better than Index Page is exactly what you should desire.

Because bulk of your Content is in your Internal pages, linking to them is what normally
    people do and that is why in many cases you will have them ranked higher and have
    more traffic to them in general.

fastreplies
    yes its a problem to kill for. You must have some very good content for people, without prompting, deciding do link to all your internal pages.

THOUGH if you have optimized your home page, I think you should probably really throw some good links at it right about now!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Not a problem at all...

Originally Posted by bappea23

My personal blog PR is 2 and there is some page with PR3 !!!!!!!!

Example: bd24x7.com PR is 2 but bd24x7.com/robi is PR3 !!!!!!!

I do not do any extra work for the page . Not only the page there are about 20 page with PR3 ! .Isn't Interesting ??????/
    Why are you saying it as a problem? Most of the internet marketers run for increasing internal page ranks. So, you got it as a bonus. And what is more it's not that something weird. In general, the way of increasing page rank happens for your internal pages somehow.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Hii bappea23,

This is not a interesting problem. This is a extra advantage given to you by the search engine. So donít timid, be all right.
  11. No Profile Picture

A business owner or marketing manager often has a hard time deciding what is more and less important -- to them it's all important! This results in a bloated navigation that detracts from the SEO value that those internal links pass through the site in the form of Page Rank.
  13. No Profile Picture

Dear this is not A Problem This is Good For You And You Internal Page is Good And Also Follow all Google Guidelines .
  15. Contributing User

It can be possible that your every pages of the website has different page rank. It depends on number of backlinks towards your particular page.
  17. No Profile Picture

Its natural. Its depend on your page quality and relevant and good PR back link. May be your internal page have good quality rather then your home page and may be internal page have relevant and quality back link more that your home page. That's why Google giving more priority to you internal page.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo