1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question blog vs. article submission

What is the difference between blog and article submission?
    I know the basic difference like words limit,structure writing,promotion.I want to know something different.
  3. No Profile Picture

Writing on a relevant blog is better than writing something for an article directory that is more generic. Though the overall page rank of the article directory might be higher, there are so many links that it dilutes the effectiveness of yours-- and Google likes to see similar and complementary sites networking...it is just natural.
  5. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Joseph Wilson
    I know the basic difference like words limit,structure writing,promotion.I want to know something different.
    I don't seem to be aware of those basic differences you know So you obviously know more than I. Can you elaborate? Just wondering.

What do you mean by "article submission"? You can submit articles to blogs as well...

It seems to me, the question is about the difference between the article syndication and guest blogging. Am I right? In this case, this is more about spreading identical articles through different channels versus writing an original article for each blog you pitch to.

I've seen people succeed in both, though I haven't ever seriously tried article syndication and I am not a fan of it (besides, Google is unlikely to like it).

In either way, it's more about how you do it. One can ruin any tactic by doing it wrong. As long as you target high-quality channels, you should be good to go!
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  7. No Profile Picture

An Article is a portion of writing on an exact topic, by the authors, that can be published on sites, journal, and or newspapers.
    Blog is mostly informal in nature as compare to articles. The information gives in a blog is like a common conversation in which grammatical orderliness is not given significance.
  9. Contributing User

In article submission you submit your article in several article submission web site and for blog submission you've got to blog form then post content in it. In blog submission you produce your own blog therefore there's not any limits of place links in your content in article submission websites you've got to follow article submission website’s rules and regulation in some websites you can’t provide quite 2 links and majority article submission websites not enable link in your article they permit to place restricted links in resource box.
  11. No Profile Picture

article submission is better then blog commenting because you will get a page with full of your page content related and you will have low OBL. On the other hand blog commenting you can not control OBL and you will just have a keyword.