Thread: Best page rank

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Best page rank

there are many Add-ons to see page rank, like page rank checker,Webrank Toolbar-Pagerank.Now i want to know which Add-ons is best to see page rank?
  3. Jennifer Linnuste
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I tend to use Google PageRank tool that is on their toolbar and I have had no issues with it being incorrect.
  5. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

What browser are you using is the first thing you missed out?

Next, even a simpleton can use a search box correct? So why not head over to google or your browsers add-on site and search for page rank, that will give you a list of add-ons to install.

As for which is best, pick which ever you like the look of, as long as its displaying the toolbar PR, there is no "best" one! All these add-ons/toolbars do is display a number given to them from google, and they all do it the same, so as long as you pick a known tool such as the "SEOQuake Toolbar" (which is available in all browsers I think) you should be fine as you know it will be kept up to date if google changes the code again.

Here an added bonus for you (as its nearly Christmas and I feel like being nice )
    If your using firefox have a search for something like best firefox plugins you will find this thread SEO toolbars where I listed a number of plugins I have installed and use on a daily bases, which may be of value to you.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank