1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Exclamation Not cached by Google????

Hi. I'm familiar with SEO/SEM, but something is puzzling to me. I have a site that is a few years old and it has changed domain names once - I implemented a proper 301 to take care of this.

I also use Google Site Maps/Webmaster tools to monitor the site, G crawls the site often and the home page has PR of 3.

BUT BUT BUT - when I perform the following syntax searches - [link:], [cache:], [info:], [related:], Google returns no information!!!! WHY???? The [site:] syntax search returns 13K pages, but most of them are supplemental results.

Anyone have any clue what's going on with my site (directadvantage.com)????????? Why doesn't Google cache at least my home page?
    Last edited by Johnny Postal; Dec 28th, 2006 at 03:44 PM.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

links... one of thing to find your site is links. get more inbound links also consider the quality of links.
  5. Contributing User

also try to update your contents G love fresh content, and find the quality links i said. you must do a way if you want G find your site... links will be the key..
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by jaguar-archie
    also try to update your contents G love fresh content, and find the quality links i said. you must do a way if you want G find your site... links will be the key..
    thanks. BUT... I have updated copy recently and am currently updating more copy on the site. I also have links pointing to the site - including Yahoo! Directory, business.com, site sift and small business directory - among others in the industry.

What else could it be??
  9. Contributing User

thanks. BUT... I have updated copy recently and am currently updating more copy on the site. I also have links pointing to the site - including Yahoo! Directory, business.com, site sift and small business directory - among others in the industry.

What else could it be??
    thats good... just focus to get a quality inbound links (inbound links are better than outbound links) and wait, just continue to your LinkBuilding and everythings gonna be fine..
    Last edited by jaguar-archie; Dec 28th, 2006 at 02:16 PM.