1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

When you stop adwords and the web site is losing your organic position?

Colleagues, if you have any observations?
  3. the mango demon
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I do have similar observations. About three clients who used Adwords have noticed fall in rankings when campaign was pulled off. But I cannot prove them so I have to hold my tongue.
    Here are my two cents about how could adwords probably affect Organic rankings. But since I have no solid proof I cannot say yes Adwords does affect organic rankigs.

Factors like Average time on Site / Bouncerates / returning visitors etc might improve because of adwords. I am not entirely sure if Google separates paid and organic metrics I mentioned. In that case when you pull down the Adwords Campaigns the metrics are affected and could affect your organic rankings to an extent.

But this is almost blasphemy. I just tried to link the two situations (stopping adwords - fall in organic rankings) when I faced it and I had no other explanation to offer myself or my clients.

Comments on this post

• TcxAnthony agrees
    SEO Professionals in NewDelhi It is different. Don't believe me? Go check yourself.
  5. No Profile Picture

My answer is no, Google Adwords can not affect to your Organic Result; sometimes it will helps you to increase your Ranking. And Organic Ranking Generate From your Quality of Website, Quality of Links, Backlinks etc... So i totally disagree with your statement, hope this helps you.
    Reply with the quote so we can discuss it to get exact answer.
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

There has to be some kind of factor that PPC plays on your organic rankings, even if it's really small. You may be paying for the traffic, but you are actually paying for highly focused (as long as your run your campaign correctly lol) traffic that is more likely to come back or link than straight-up organic traffic. I have seen some drops when campaigns are cancelled but I have no solid proof, this would be a good one for SEO Moz.