1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

When search words r given in some combi/vice versa manner,site isn't coming in google

Hi,

Recently i ve created a website. And i ve given the valid keywords in the meta tag. All of my keywords are available in my page body and i haven't made any repetitions in the keywords.
    But when i give the search words in some different combinations and in vice versa manner, my website is not listed out in google search engine.

For eg,
    if i give a search for,

1.dental hyderabad -my site comes on the first page
    2.hyderabad dental - not coming even beyond 10 pages. Why this case wont google search keywords work in vice versa manner??
    and,
    3. dentist at hyderabad - coming on the second page
    4.dentist in hyderabad - coming on the fourth page.

Why these kinds of fluctuations happens in google search for the valid keywords?? why google is not recognizing my site when i give the search keys in any combinations or in vice versa manner??

please someone kindly help me.,

Thanks in advance.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

Google is making changes to the way search results are given in that it is making an attempt to take in consideration the intent of the search, not just focusing on the words.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

have you tried the plurals? ie "hyderabad dentists" or "dentists in hyderabad"

I see the LOCAL 10pack up top in G.com, is one of them you? Plurals are very important now in that G has recently changed the 'intent' of such searches to add the 10pack...

?

Jim
    Jim Rudnick
    MCSD
    Canadian SEO

Twitter: @JVRudnick

read. learn. hypothesize. test. analyze...then rank!

7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by JVRudnick
    have you tried the plurals? ie "hyderabad dentists" or "dentists in hyderabad"

I see the LOCAL 10pack up top in G.com, is one of them you? Plurals are very important now in that G has recently changed the 'intent' of such searches to add the 10pack...

?

Jim
    Jim

Do you know a good writeup or thread about how google determines local results in the "10 pack"
  9. Dancin with the devil
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

How recently have you created this website? Days, weeks, months? If its days or weeks, be greatful that your keywords are even placing well in google. This is likely due to the "newness factor" which google assigns to new sites. A new site shows up, gets indexed and if optimization is done correctly on the site, they usually rank well for a short while. It is than up to the webmaster to keep creating compelling content, links to the site and pages as well as adding those keywords to the titles to maintain those ranks. (TLC in no particular order- thanks i24 :-D)

The art of SEO is not an overnight process nor is it a one time affair. It constantly evolves and changes direction. In your case, I think a good starting point is for you to begin building root keyword links to your site. Make sure you are using both variations of the key term (i.e. dental hyderabad and hyderabad dental in your anchor texts) and adding these terms to your Title and Header tags. Meta tags, especially meta keywords do not do much for a site, especially in Google's eyes.

Be patient and keep working on building links and writing content. You'll get there eventually but not tomorrow.
  11. Contributing User

Someone who is not on a mobile phone (like me) , please give him the links to on page sticky, linkbuilding sticky, etc!

Thanks....
  13. Contributing User

RE: LOCAL search info....yes i24, pls go to this link --

LOAL info

plus, delve below the posting for some of the other links in the comments....

plus, do a search in your own town - ie "mytownname lawyers" and you will see the 10pack....

very very interesting....offers up new areas to concentrate on for a client!!!

:-)

Jim
  15. Contributing User

Originally Posted by JVRudnick
    RE: LOCAL search info....yes i24, pls go to this link --

LOAL info

plus, delve below the posting for some of the other links in the comments....

plus, do a search in your own town - ie "mytownname lawyers" and you will see the 10pack....

very very interesting....offers up new areas to concentrate on for a client!!!

:-)

Jim

Thanks JVRudnick.... just what I was looking for!
  17. No Profile Picture

Thanks

Thanks for your valuable replies friends.
    I ve created this website 20 days before.
    Seems it might take some time.

i tried with plurals, but no change.
    I will try to implement all your tips.

One quick question, One of my friend said if i do more number of clicks to my website, then google will consider my website and will update the keywords, i mean refresh the keywords frequently. is that so?

give me some more valuable tips.

See ya...
  19. No Profile Picture

Now my site is totally gone from google...Why???

Hello friends,

Last week i asked you a question that my wesbsite is not listed out in google when i give the search words in vice versa form.

Then 6 days back i updated my site's title with the vice versa keywords.... dont know what happened after that my site is not listed out in google and yahoo as well, for any search keywords, except the site address.
    But everything is working fine in MSN.
    Why this weird thing happened???

guys please help....
  21. Dancin with the devil

Are you saying that you changed the keywords and are no longer indexed or not ranking for those terms?

If you are not indexed, than you may have changed something else and not just your keywords. Perhaps this is an accident but go back through your code and check.

If you are not ranking for those keywords, that is probably normal as the vice-versa keywords may be more competitive. Plus, its likely that you have not started building links to these terms. Start link building using the new keywords in the anchor text. The link building will also help your site get crawled more frequently.
  23. Contributing User

just because you updated pages using on-page seo, doesn't mean that gBot has been by to index same. did you request a re-visit at G? did you re-do your sitemap and re-sub same at G? you need to do some work, eh....G is FAR FAR behind as they get IMHO about 500,000 requests daily for new indexing gBot visits....

so....wait. perservere. go and get NEW backlinks....work the seo don't complain that G is slow....it's ALWAYS slow...

Jim
  25. No Profile Picture

now my site is shifted from first page to 7th page

Hello friends,

Thanks for your replies...

As i said six days back i updated my keywords and added one inline clock in my site.Thats all the updations i did.
    But before that my site was in first page and it was not coming only if i give the search keywords in vice versa manner. Dont know how google is looking my keywords.. my site went to 7th page.

Could someone plz explain why this happened?? what should i do to recover from this?

Now, i ve deleted the inline clock.... and using the same keywords which i used earlier....

What else can i do??

would more clicks for my website work? to make it top in the list
  27. Dancin with the devil

If your site was new and you were showing up on the 1st page of google, it was likely because of the newness factor like I mentioned earlier.

The same rules apply to ranking whether your site is new or old, you must create fresh, unique content as well as build high quality links to your site in order to rank well.