1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Question Whats wrong with google cache?

Hello friends

One of the link page of my was not cached and was not having any PR, suddenly today it showed me the PR 4 and when i checked cached date from Google toolbar, in it its showing me entirely different page of different web site, when i checked PR of that page its also 4 .

and one more interesting thing is when i searched in Google search engine for that particular URL its showing me two URL's one is mine and the other site which is been cached through Google toolbar.

Can anyone tell me why its showing like this in cache? can it harm my site in any way?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by prasad5
    Hello friends

One of the link page of my was not cached and was not having any PR, suddenly today it showed me the PR 4 and when i checked cached date from Google toolbar, in it its showing me entirely different page of different web site, when i checked PR of that page its also 4 .

and one more interesting thing is when i searched in Google search engine for that particular URL its showing me two URL's one is mine and the other site which is been cached through Google toolbar.

Can anyone tell me why its showing like this in cache? can it harm my site in any way?

I don't have any idea about the anomalies mentioned by you but this will surely not harm your website in any way.
  5. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by prasad5
    Hello friends

One of the most common causes of this is Google is showing data from a redirect..
    Live the moment