Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Whats a few good ways and sources for backlinks

I was doing blog commenting and guest posting and only about 20 directory submissions. But all that stuff just isn't cutting it. I have a questions about backlinks with PR's. I want to get my website on the first page of google, and I heard backlinks with PR's don't affect that, they just affect your page rank and count as regular backlinks. Is that true? Also whats a few good methods and sources to get backlinks. I know most of the methods, and Im mainly looking for sources. If anyone wants to exchange websites with me I'd be happy to help you if you help me.

Thanks
    Backlinker.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

" I heard backlinks with PR's don't affect that, they just affect your page rank and count as regular backlinks."
    Well if it affects your PR, then it will affect your SE Rankings since thats part of the equation to some extent.

Some ways to get backlinks:
    write good content, spread that content on social platforms, create mini-sites on free platforms like squidoo with backlinks. guest blog for better known blog on the same subject area, submit to social bookmarking type sites, forum marketing (not so much), blog commenting (not so much).
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by keywordsear.ch
    " I heard backlinks with PR's don't affect that, they just affect your page rank and count as regular backlinks."
    Well if it affects your PR, then it will affect your SE Rankings since thats part of the equation to some extent.

Some ways to get backlinks:
    write good content, spread that content on social platforms, create mini-sites on free platforms like squidoo with backlinks. guest blog for better known blog on the same subject area, submit to social bookmarking type sites, forum marketing (not so much), blog commenting (not so much).
    I agree with this idea..
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You need to conduct a thorough research with SEO tools in order to find the possible sources (that will indeed give you high quality backlinks). It's a mentally strenuous efforrt but i think it is worth it.
  9. No Profile Picture

Forums posting, blog commenting, guest posting, article submission and social bookmarking are the best techniques for building high quality backlinks.
  11. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Do some research on relative sites. I like to use DMOZ as a cheat sheet.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  13. No Profile Picture

You could try to get links from relevant sites that may result your website better.

Apart from usual promotional techniques you can move on with Social media marketing, this would improve your brand value across the users.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Forums and Blogs both are good sources to get backlinks but need to make search releavant forums and blogs of high PR. Use unique and fresh content and build natural links using call to action keywords etc
  17. No Profile Picture

What ever you are doing is the right Thing; as when you are getting backlinks by promoting your Content is the best and qualitative, other then this you can do local Listing, You ca do Social media Promotion... all those stuffs will help you to get Good traffic.
  19. No Profile Picture

Blog commenting, Guest posting, Article submission provide good quality links.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by backlinker
    I heard backlinks with PR's don't affect that
    Just curious, where did you hear this?
  23. No Profile Picture

Please give the list of dofollow Backlink site
  25. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

Blog commenting, Guest posting, Article submission provide good quality links.
    not really, anything you can whip out in 5 seconds isn't quality.

I heard backlinks with PR's don't affect that
    personally I don't think blog comment links hold any weight as far as ranking, or any thing else for that matter.
    I kinda view comments as a chat site, not much value except for the people commenting.

Please don't come in here begging for lists.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by zeeshanaayan07
    I got a decent list now, but I think the list really wont matter even if you get some support for a list. since research is the primary skill to get lists if you do get a list from someone else it wont help you get any leads.

and as for what test-ok said one disadvantage of SOME blogs is lots of comments underweighing your links. But if you look at the biggest seo companies in toronto blogs are their primary source of backlinks, along with exchanging links.
  29. No Profile Picture

Discussion forums, Article submission, Social Bookmarks and Blog commenting can provide you high quality baclinks.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: