1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What is linkwheel technique?

what is linkwheel technique? I want to more about this.
  3. Twitter: @barlow1984
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Supprisingly enough google has the answer!

http://www.ehow.com/how_5334096_build-wheel-traffic.html

There was a discussion on the forum about this to some time ago:

http://forums.seochat.com/google-optimization-7/link-wheel-question-290874.html
    Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
  5. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

A great example of a Link Wheel

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic agrees : Thank you for clearing that up! :)
    • Lb1878 agrees : lol that's hot yo
    • PhilipSEO agrees : good one!
    Live the moment
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi the linkwheel technique as it is known is not very affective anymore. The reason is that it creates a footprint which is easy to follow. This method has been devalued by google and no longer gives the results it once did.

However - I have developed this technique so that it is still effective but its some what different to the old method.

This is my first post on here and im not sure if its wise for me to post a link. I will however place the link with the understanding that it will help people -

By no means am I trying to promote my website and will also leave out the http://

This technique which I have developed works great. It can be found on my blog

bigseotechniques.com/blog/backlinks-the-linkwheel-technique-for-google-domination/

You can also find my article on page 1 slot 1 of google which I have posted on ezine articles - Just type in 'linkwheel technique'

I hope this will help you guys.

Comments on this post

• gazzahk : Stop spamming.....
    • JVRudnick : spammer...plain and simple!
  9. No Profile Picture

Hello..

This post was helpful.
    I am confused of the concept.

Regards
    Josh
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by abs007
    Hi the linkwheel technique as it is known is not very affective anymore. The reason is that it creates a footprint which is easy to follow. This method has been devalued by google and no longer gives the results it once did.
    Linkwheels are still very effective. It all really depends on how you set it up and what your linking patterns are
  13. Agency SEO

Hard to give cred to a website that has an article titled "Why are search engines important in SEO?"

really?

However - I have developed this technique so that it is still effective but its some what different to the old method.

This is my first post on here and im not sure if its wise for me to post a link. I will however place the link with the understanding that it will help people -

By no means am I trying to promote my website and will also leave out the http://

This technique which I have developed works great. It can be found on my blog

bigseotechniques.com/blog/backlinks-the-linkwheel-technique-for-google-domination/

You can also find my article on page 1 slot 1 of google which I have posted on ezine articles - Just type in 'linkwheel technique'

I hope this will help you guys.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    Hard to give cred to a website that has an article titled "Why are search engines important in SEO?"

really?
    Well then why dont you read the article and see how you like it - you dont need to give credit to the website.

The article actually received a number of ping backs - the why are search engines important for SEO article that is -

I think we all have our own tastes in articles - this one clearly hold no value in your eyes but holds much value in the eyes of others.

So instead of giving credit to the website lets stay on topic with the linkwheel technique - unless of course i am missing something here
  17. Agency SEO

Cred = credibility not credit. I did read the article. I didn't like it. I found it poorly writen and an obvious attempt to write something for the sole purpose of using keywords over and over. The credibility comment came from someone asking about an SEO technique that ran its course years ago. Itrigued, I followed your sig link to a page full of key word stuffing and spam, not surprising as that, like linkwheels, has been of no value to seo for years. The credibility of a site offering SEO services that keyword stuffs is low IMO.

Get it?
    Well then why dont you read the article and see how you like it - you dont need to give credit to the website.

The article actually received a number of ping backs - the why are search engines important for SEO article that is -

I think we all have our own tastes in articles - this one clearly hold no value in your eyes but holds much value in the eyes of others.

So instead of giving credit to the website lets stay on topic with the linkwheel technique - unless of course i am missing something here
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Jan 28th, 2010 at 10:16 AM.
  19. No Profile Picture

ok so which article are you talking about the linkwheel techniques article or the why are search engines important in SEO article.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

LinkWheel is one of the process to expansion your seo strategy, by link wheel method you can create lot of sales and traffic in your site. Link wheel built-in web 2.0,article marketing, blog marketing, rss feed marketing,forum profile marketing, ping. This process can be done your whole site visibility in Google and other search engine.
  23. No Profile Picture

Link Wheel is really a great way to increase the website traffic. There are many ways you can opt to increase the link wheel, like you can attach various accounts to make a link wheel-
    Squidoo-->Article Submission--->Blogger-->Hub Pages--->Weebly--->Facebook Fan page--->More..

Comments on this post

• distinctseo