1. SEO Learner
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

What to do if my pages violate Google's quality guidelines

Hi Guys,

I had just dropped from Google rankings, i was ranked #1,#2, #4 that was awesome but now no more. my site: http://goo.gl/ceMJN

After posting reconsideration request, i have received

---------------
    Dear site owner or webmaster of http://goo.gl/ceMJN,

We received a request from a site owner to reconsider http://goo.gl/ceMJN for compliance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines.

We've reviewed your site and we believe that some or all of your pages still violate our quality guidelines.
    In order to preserve the quality of our search engine, pages from http://goo.gl/ceMJN may not appear or may not rank as highly in Google's search results, or may otherwise be considered to be less trustworthy than sites which follow the quality guidelines.
    If you wish to be reconsidered again, please correct or remove all pages that are outside our quality guidelines. When such changes have been made, please visit https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration?hl=en and resubmit your site for reconsideration.
    If you have additional questions about how to resolve this issue, please see our Webmaster Help Forum for support.
    Sincerely,
    Google Search Quality Team

---------------

Please guide me What should i do to get index and ranked as we were.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Recitifying the pages which violate the guidelines seems the only action that can be taken next..
  5. SEO Learner

Originally Posted by archanaj
    Recitifying the pages which violate the guidelines seems the only action that can be taken next..

Could you please tell me which pages violate the guideline ??
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

You'll need to check all the pages if they follow the guidelines mentioned here: support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769
  9. SEO Learner

still waiting for a good solution
  11. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by imlearner
    still waiting for a good solution
    You have two major problems with the site!

1. Your site is just copy pasted from others, for example http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...ue+in+the+body

2. You are trying to sell pharmacy drugs online which google looks down upon such sites as you are not a know pharmacy!

Plus you could always follow the advice you where already given at http://www.google.co.uk/support/foru...f6b75135&hl=en!

For the time being the only advice you need is to remove duplicate content and look into how you can show google your pharmacy site is legal, so like I said, follow the advice given on the google support forums as you will only find the same advice here and on any other good seo forum.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  13. SEO Learner

Originally Posted by NathanielB

1. Your site is just copy pasted from others, for example http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...ue+in+the+body
    Have checked in copyscap, there is showing menu and product name as duplicate contents

2. You are trying to sell pharmacy drugs online which google looks down upon such sites as you are not a know pharmacy!
    Then why other Clen selling sites are ranked well ??

Plus you could always follow the advice you where already given at http://www.google.co.uk/support/foru...f6b75135&hl=en!
    Yaah, going to make that changes

look into how you can show google your pharmacy site is legal
    Is there any way to show it

, so like I said, follow the advice given on the google support forums as you will only find the same advice here and on any other good seo forum.
    Please guide me how to avoid duplicate subdomains ??

what option would be more better
    1) remove manual
    2) block that subdomains by robots.txt
    3) redirect all subdomains to home page or a new landing page which will be relevant to old subdomains

???
  15. Busting SEOChat Spammers!

Have checked in copyscap, there is showing menu and product name as duplicate contents
    Sorry but how can you say you have no duplicate content when the google search I linked you to quite clearly lists a tone of sites/pages with the same content as the first paragraph on your site? You need to sort the duplicate content, write your own, original fresh content, google will not rank a site that has the same content as other sites. This is likely to be your biggest problem and until its fixed, doing other changes will not make any difference. Fix the duplicate content problems first!

Then why other Clen selling sites are ranked well ?? Is there any way to show it
    Honestly, I don't know mate, I have never owned, run or worked on a pharmacy site, so I wouldnt know the answers to questions about how to show google your site is legal. It might be worth asking that question in the google support forums, you might be lucky and get a member of google give you some advice (if your lucky and I mean very lucky lol).

Please guide me how to avoid duplicate subdomains ??

what option would be more better
    1) remove manual
    2) block that subdomains by robots.txt
    3) redirect all subdomains to home page or a new landing page which will be relevant to old subdomains
    ???
    I would redirect all unused subdomains to the main site. What subdomains are you having problems with? I didnt look that much into your site because as I said above, your problems are likely to be down to the offsite duplicate content.

But as an example, have you redirected he non-www to www? Or do you have other problems with other subdomains creating duplicate content? If so please post an example so I can check your exact problem.

Comments on this post

• imlearner agrees
  17. SEO Learner

your problems are likely to be down to the offsite duplicate content.
    Thanks, just have ckeched product pages, found lots of duplicate contnes,

I agree with you, just going to replace that content with unique one

But as an example, have you redirected he non-www to www? Or do you have other problems with other subdomains creating duplicate content? If so please post an example so I can check your exact problem.
    Site url: goo.gl/ceMJN

You can find all sub domain under Clenbuterol Resources (left side)

One of the google help forum member has confirmed me that these are duplicate sub domains

Please confirm me that these are duplicate or not so that i will redirect all subdomains to home page.
  19. Busting SEOChat Spammers!

I dont have the time to search all the content on your site, you should know if its been copy pasted from other sites/pages, so check each page and change the duplicate content for your own hand written content thats not already all over the web.

As for the subdomains, why are you not using normal pages? I would create new pages for each of them to run of the root folder and redirect the subdomains to those, but again, make sure its all original content this time around!
  21. SEO Learner

I dont have the time to search all the content on your site, you should know if its been copy pasted from other sites/pages, so check each page and change the duplicate content for your own hand written content thats not already all over the web.
    Our write working on it

As for the subdomains, why are you not using normal pages? I would create new pages for each of them to run of the root folder and redirect the subdomains to those, but again, make sure its all original content this time around!
    Yepp, Just going to do that. But i have one more question, what after create pages for subdomain???

should i delete that subdomain or let's them live and redirect to new pages ????

And thanks for advising