1. No Profile Picture

Smile What can I do to rank higher?

Can anyone give some pointers on SEO. I done all the basics such as on-site optimization not sure if this is done properly though as I'm a novice when it comes to SEO. my site is vankouldenberg (dot) com.

most of the keywords their position is somewhere between 140-350
    such as: botox clinic, botox, lip enhancement, london skin clinic and botox in london.

I have tried to get backlinks but not sure if I have done that properly, I have posted in directories, just a couple on youtube and on blogs.

Would really appreciate any advice! Thanks guys
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Most any backlink you create yourself, link exchange, purchase, or is yours for the asking is worth almost nothing in the eyes of Google. Like an Internet god...Google is close to seeing all.

The key to long term success on the Internet is creating valuable content that is in demand and seen by those that might link to it naturally (without being asked). To accomplish this takes knowledge and work. You had better get the knowledge or hire those that have that knowledge and get to work.

Comments on this post

• VanKouldenberg agrees : thanks for your feedback
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I took a quick look at your site and I would suggest you review your content. It doesn't seem user friendly to me, it is a little difficult to read and understand what you're talking about. You've got some really long sentences etc. Also, make it user friendly by adding helpful links. For example, if you're telling me to sign up for your newsletter put a link right there under 'newsletter' or 'sign up' so I can easily go there right now and sign up. If you're talking about your 'loyalty scheme' then tell me what it is or put a link right there that goes to a page that talks about the loyalty scheme.

Comments on this post

• VanKouldenberg agrees : will definitely follow up on your suggestions, thx Jen!
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks guys for your 2 cents will make the improvement based on your comments, if anyone else has any further suggestion I would much appreciate that
  9. Seo Control Panel
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Make everything simple and try to consider following things
    1) Quality, unique and Dynamic contents on your websites. Keep adding contents to your website each day
    2) Boost your web page in social media
    3) Newsletters and press releases
    4) Quality links by checking link juice
    5) try to get more traffic to your website from other resources like social media, blogs etc. That wil automatically help to improve the ranking in search engines also.