1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What am not doing or doing wrong?

I need some insight with the following domain please:
    capecoastaltours[dot]co[dot]za

I have been working on this website daily for the past 2 months and i cant get it ranked, not even for the brand name.
    The domain hasnt been penalized, the results are just lost on page number (20+ where no one cares).

I have read all the blogs and and seo articles that you have and i have done nothing spammy.

All the content is original and I feel it surpasses alot of the competition.

I have a never ending to do list for the website but i feel like im wasting my time, i have not had a single organic visitor in months [sigh!]

This is a personal project so i am deeply invested in it, any sort of criticism will be appreciated right now.

As Im tying this message I feel like i want to cry
    Last edited by Designalex; Jun 14th, 2017 at 03:49 AM. Reason: update
  3. No Profile Picture

Although your website looks nice, it doesn't have any authority whatsoever - that's probably why the search engines aren't taking any notice of you.

This could be down to the fact that you haven't created any backlinks whatsoever. An easy way to start is by creating listings on local business directories.

I'd certainly ensure that you've created a Google business page. In addition to this, in the UK we have directories such as Yell, Yelp, Thomson Local etc - find your locations equivalent of them, create high quality listings and include your URL on the listings.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Add a sitemap page.

You need a google business page. Add your site there. You should definitely be there on Google local (Google maps).

Also add your site to search console.
  7. No Profile Picture

Thank you for your feedback. Im not getting traffic so ill take the compliment, thank you.

I have no confidence in backlinks acquired from business directories and i have no leverage to gain any decent natural backlinks so i was considering link building as a last resort.
    I just want to make sure these nothing major onsite that i have missed
  9. No Profile Picture

Add a sitemap page.
    I have a sitemap

You need a google business page. Add your site there. You should definitely be there on Google local (Google maps).
    The whole verification process of receiving a postcard from google is tedious, Im also trying to avoid this because i find alot of false comments being added by competitors, i havnt experienced it myself but i know of a few business that is having this "fake comment" problem. But i will reconsider it and give it a go. Thank you

Also add your site to search console.
    I am using search console, their arent any errors.
  11. No Profile Picture

As an addendum to my original query, I did a google search for some silly long tail keywords today and i found one single result on page one. I dont expect any traffic for the phrase whatsoever but im relieved google has finally noticed the domain.

Now I atleast feel like im apart of the race, even though im last and everyone else has lapped me!

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thank you again
  13. Professional SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

At least some of your Titles and URLs are very weak. They need keywords that closely resemble the Search Queries. Do you have a blog? If not, its an easy way to add content and come up in searches for long tailed keywords...

Two months is an extremely short amount of time. You may want to adjust your expectations
  15. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I just searched 'Cape Coastal Tours' and you're page #1 on google.co.uk and page #2 on google.com ....