1. Eating rice crackers
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Unreliable keyword research

Ok, I am at the end of my tether with all these keyword research programs and services.

Everytool gives me different figures, they are all miles out from eachother, what service can I trust to provide me with fairly realistic keyword information?

I am looking to send my site to the top with as much hard work as need be. Can anyone suggest realistic keyword research services?

Cheers
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by danielfoley
    Ok, I am at the end of my tether with all these keyword research programs and services.

Everytool gives me different figures, they are all miles out from eachother, what service can I trust to provide me with fairly realistic keyword information?

I am looking to send my site to the top with as much hard work as need be. Can anyone suggest realistic keyword research services?

Cheers
    You are what you are and no keyword research tool will change what you are... you must change yourself to meet your own demand (not a global market demand).

That's the number #1 reason why keyword research tools DON'T WORK!

Go to hittail.com, register an account, grab the code and add to your website pages... and then use the output of that tool to formulate your keyword strategy.

It is "likely" that you have some phrases that are "just below" the top 20-30...

Have content written about these general themes, they will rise to better positions...

The natural inclusion of "new content" will pull other phrases "just below" the top 20-30...

Have content written about these general themes, they will rise to better positions...

The natural inclusion of "new content" will pull other phrases "just below" the top 20-30...

You are what you are until you make yourself something else.
    Last edited by fathom; Nov 8th, 2006 at 07:26 AM.