1. No Profile Picture
    Anand
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile Suggestion for my Website!

Hi,

Please guide me what should i do more on my websites. Through that i could improved the ranking and visitor of the my website.
    About On Page and Off Page.

www[dot]rhinobldg[dot]com

Thanks,
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by anandcpr
    Hi,

Please guide me what should i do more on my websites. Through that i could improved the ranking and visitor of the my website.

Thanks,
    I didn't do much of a research on this site but one thing i found quite iritating in navigation is that if i clicked on any internal page link, there is no way to get back to the home page again.

There is no header, thats ok, but your footer is also an image footer, which should be at least a text link footer. It will pose difficulties while crawling for search engines.

You have an ok number of backlinks, but still you have to work on it.

Comments on this post

• THE BERG agrees
    Upload Music - My Friend's Musical Passion!
    SEO Chat FAQ's
    Worried About PR? Read This First!
    Fools rush in where angels fear to tread!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by anandcpr
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Hi, I made a casual visit to your site today. Here is what I feel:
    1. Keep a short and to the point introduction of your site.Readers dont have time to read long stuffs. So create a short and inciting one!

2.I also dont find targeted keywords are distributed too well. Please revise it.

3. The domain name is not encouraging enough. Visitors/spiders will no know what 'bldg' means at the first go!

There are lots of SEO aspects need to be followed and implemented. So please concentrate on this! Thanks

Comments on this post

• THE BERG agrees
  7. No Profile Picture
    Anand
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by jalaj4you
    I didn't do much of a research on this site but one thing i found quite iritating in navigation is that if i clicked on any internal page link, there is no way to get back to the home page again.

There is no header, thats ok, but your footer is also an image footer, which should be at least a text link footer. It will pose difficulties while crawling for search engines.

You have an ok number of backlinks, but still you have to work on it.
    Thanks for reply.
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

the flash on the right side seems unfinished...the slicing is actually seen, the borders are literally obvious...

the site is dead with regards to color...

the simplicity is extreme, the home page is really simple, you might want to remodel it for users to stay a little bit longer...
  11. Wearing Many Hats
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I also took a brief look. All of the above comments carry weight.

1. Rebuild it in CSS. Tables are dead.

2. Bring the navigation higher. People don't like to have to scroll all the way to the bottom to visit a new page. They'll disappear before they do that.

3. Keep it consistent. Your FAQ and some other pages seem to be very different from the rest of the site.

4. Make sure to look at your site in all browsers before you continue. In IE the red banner overlaps.

As far as the above comments, the flash could use some work, but so can the whole site.

You could break up your index page content to make it easier for people to read. Large blocks of text are rarily read through. If you highlight the more important points, add a list, etc... you'll be read more. The average user scans the page for what the important points are. The internet is teaching us how to unconsciously become speed readers.

There's a lot more you can do. You should consult a professional and get a little paid feedback and help.