Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
    #1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Öland, Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Strange, strange, strange.


    For several months I have waited for the site: xxxhttp://www.blodtrykksmaler.com to be indexed, the site is in the Google index but it is not searchable.
    Now I have registered the sites: xxxhttp://www.laktini.com and xxxhttp://www.herrolds.com and they both get the same strange unindexed result in Google... Does any one understand why? The sites are built in PHP... The also resides at the same web hotel.
    Last edited by EGOL; Aug 10th, 2004 at 07:46 AM. Reason: active links removed
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    15
    The fact that you don't have international text links (a map or your website for example) doesn't help GG to crawl your website.
    So you don't get internal links.
    You should also get external text links to your websites ... Also link all them together !
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Öland, Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Linking


    Originally Posted by -ZN-
    The fact that you don't have international text links (a map or your website for example) doesn't help GG to crawl your website.
    So you don't get internal links.
    You should also get external text links to your websites ... Also link all them together !
    Well there are extrernal links and Google has visited the site but it is not indexed. It seam that something is wrong with the web hotel, xxxhttp://www.b-one.com
    Last edited by EGOL; Aug 10th, 2004 at 07:42 AM. Reason: active link removed
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    15
    When you check with the link: command there is only one external link to your website ... You need more links, then when you'll get a PR4 Google will deeply crawl your websites and index all their pages ;)

    patience!
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Öland, Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by -ZN-
    When you check with the link: command there is only one external link to your website ... You need more links, then when you'll get a PR4 Google will deeply crawl your websites and index all their pages ;)

    patience!
    That is not correct, the site would be crawled any way. I know of 5 sites that are not indexed from the same web hotel... I have never encountered this sort of problem and I have done quite a few sites.
  10. #6
  11. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    St. James Gate
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Power
    18
    Originally Posted by xpat
    That is not correct, the site would be crawled any way.
    Eventually it may but xpat is right..Put it on the fast track with backlinks, backlinks, backlinks. Why would you expect google to care what is deep in the site if no one else cares enough to link to your site.
  12. #7
  13. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Power
    22
    Because xxxhttp://www.b-one.com is using frames to hide SPAMMY pages. You have a bunch of duplicate pages with different anchor text. and most other pages are javascript so Google cant follow them.

    Code:
    <a href="brandenburg2.html">Brandenburg Ltd, brandenburg UK  manufacturer</a>
    <a href="brandenburg.html">Brandenburg Ltd</a>
    <a href="nav3.htm">Brandenburg</a>
    <a href="index2.html">BRANDENBURG manufacturers and designers of flying insect control systems</a>
    <a href="mosquito-control.htm">BRANDENBURG manufacturers and designers of flying insect control systems</a>
    <a href="mosquito-control.html">Brandenburg Mosquito Control</a>
    <a href="mosquito-control-main.htm">Brandenburg press work</a>
    <a href="mosquito-control-top.htm">Brandenburg mosquito control</a>
    <a href="newsletter.html">Untitled</a>
    <a href="vector.html">Vector</a>
    <a href="press-work.html">Brandenburg Press Work</a>
    <a href="viper.html">Viper</a>
    <a href="fics.html">Fics</a>
    <a href="fics-main.htm">Brandenburg</a>
    <a href="fly-catchers.htm">insect control systems</a>
    <a href="fly-catchers2.htm">designers of flying insect control systems</a>
    <a href="fly-catchers3.htm">insect killing machines</a>
    <a href="fly-killers.htm">fly control</a>
    <a href="fly-killers2.htm">fly trap</a>
    Fix that if you want to get indexed.

    Also link all them together !
    That is probably the worst advice you can give someone as crosslinking will do more damage than good.
    -PK
  14. #8
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    15
    Originally Posted by pk_synths
    That is probably the worst advice you can give someone as crosslinking will do more damage than good.
    Ooops thanks pk_synths for your advice I am still a beginner and I thought it could be good ... Sorry for the confusion!
    (I thought it would be seen like internal links?)
  16. #9
  17. Master of the cave
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,533
    Rep Power
    17

    Thumbs down


    Jeez... first one spammer wonders why his site got kicked out of DMOZ, then this other spammer wonders why his site isn't indexed by Google...

    At least I am happy to know that the engines aren't accepting these crappy sites any more.
    Need some free backlinks for your site? Check this out!
  18. #10
  19. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Power
    22
    Ooops thanks pk_synths for your advice I am still a beginner and I thought it could be good ... Sorry for the confusion!
    (I thought it would be seen like internal links?)
    No harm done

    Google has been cracking down on sites that are crosslinking especially ones on the same IP blocks. By xpat's description sounds like they are on the same IP.
  20. #11
  21. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Öland, Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    I am not a spamer!


    Originally Posted by fryman
    Jeez... first one spammer wonders why his site got kicked out of DMOZ, then this other spammer wonders why his site isn't indexed by Google...

    At least I am happy to know that the engines aren't accepting these crappy sites any more.
    I am not!! A spamerm,all I have done is to register the site with search engines, I don not hide links, keywords or use duplicate pages or any other form of spam!
  22. #12
  23. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Öland, Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Pussled


    Originally Posted by pk_synths
    Because xxxhttp://www.b-one.com is using frames to hide SPAMMY pages. You have a bunch of duplicate pages with different anchor text. and most other pages are javascript so Google cant follow them.

    [/code]

    Fix that if you want to get indexed.
    I am a bit pussled, exactly what do you mean? I do not use dupplicate pages or frames, the sitemarkets medical equipment for use at home. And the pages arent very much Javascript... Besides I have seen Javascript pages/links thas are indexed by Google.
  24. #13
  25. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Öland, Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by pk_synths
    No harm done

    Google has been cracking down on sites that are crosslinking especially ones on the same IP blocks. By xpat's description sounds like they are on the same IP.
    Yepp the most probably are, but the only 2 that have something in comon is Herrodls and Laktini. The site www.teaterhelalivet.se is made in the same way as www.blodtrykksmaler.com but www.teaterhelalivet.se is properly indexed.

    Interesting, have a look at www.ubro.se and ubro.se the same URL but without the www prefix. Google has indexed ubro.se but not www.ubro.se sounds like b-one.com is the problem.....
  26. #14
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    16
    Dont link spam the forum. Im going to post this in Swedish:
    Du link spammar forumet, du måste vänta tills du har minst 100 poster innan du kan använda aktiva länkar. Fortsätter du kommer du inte kunna fortsätta använda forumet, reglerna är stenhårda. Lägg in mellanslag där du annars har punkter i URLn, folk förstår vad du menar. Det är mycket smart folk i det här forumet så skäm inte ut oss Svenskar.
  28. #15
  29. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Öland, Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Lägg av!


    Originally Posted by laiwa
    Dont link spam the forum. Im going to post this in Swedish:
    Du link spammar forumet, du måste vänta tills du har minst 100 poster innan du kan använda aktiva länkar. Fortsätter du kommer du inte kunna fortsätta använda forumet, reglerna är stenhårda. Lägg in mellanslag där du annars har punkter i URLn, folk förstår vad du menar. Det är mycket smart folk i det här forumet så skäm inte ut oss Svenskar.
    I have never intended to spam with links, I did only submit them as examples, I was not aware that it would be considered as spam. Any way the links does not get indexed by Google...

    Below in Swedish...

    Å hur i hela friden skall jag kunna veta att man anser att man spamar om man lägger ut en länk? Länkarna indexeras ju ändå inte av Google så det spelar ju ingen roll.

    Jag är inte heller bäng, att lägga ut ovidkommande länkar här lär knappast göra att man får högre ranking hos Google!
    Last edited by xpat; Aug 14th, 2004 at 04:12 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

Similar Threads

  1. Very strange indeed...
    By mlm in forum SEO Help (General Chat)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 8th, 2010, 05:03 AM
  2. PHPBB and google - A strange behaviour
    By Ricky in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Apr 19th, 2006, 07:04 PM
  3. VERY strange results
    By klyve1 in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jan 25th, 2004, 08:28 PM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo