1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Strange observation!

It has been a long time now, from my last post.I was really occupied with some of my projects, and they ranked well (#1-2-3 from 20mill-50 mill )
    After the last update , that was I think somewhere last week I took the time to check all the Log files , and to see what is G. doing right now...at the major portals I found nothing interesting , but it was really weird by the new project.I have several Pr 0 site, and they are crawled by the Google every day..this was the first thing that I saw...also I'm not quit sure regarding the Google behavior ...anybody from you have a personal server..is really G. cloaking on it????
    2. Second observation , most of the major portals, who have been listed as the #1 ...after more than a year they dropped in position ...they are at the number #2...I'm telling you that I know more than 20 really competitive keywords , where the same thing happened ...should this be a coincidence .???...I don't think so...

I want to hear some opinions from all of you guys , who had the same problem , or not...please post if you can the keywords about you're talking..

Regards

Crawler

Ps: Nice post Webby....(Linkdomain)
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

It majorly depends on the keywords, a site with keyword in bold letters is always ranked higher than a site with the same keyword in normal fonts. Maybe the other sites have better keywords and more relevant content.
  5. Not a Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

hey crawler i have seen the same thing with couple of sites for software domain... from 1 to 2 or 3 ....... lets see what is going to happen next ..
  7. No Profile Picture
    Not a Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Harry_Inc_Com
    It majorly depends on the keywords, a site with keyword in bold letters is always ranked higher than a site with the same keyword in normal fonts. Maybe the other sites have better keywords and more relevant content.
    Bold letters works but there are many other factors like linking, PR , on page other factors TAGS and there use, content etc Bold letters works more well for yahoo , but for Google high level of expertise required.