1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Steps for ranking

Recently i made a new website,please help me how i will get good google ranking in short span of time?
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Nicolas01
    Hi,
    Here is a suggestion, i don't kow if it can help you.
    Quality links with sites that have a higher page rank is the best method to use, particularly, if the link is in-bound. But you have no control over that so it definitely isn't a fast way to get page rank.
    Posting in forums and writing articles, blogs, etc may provide some benefit, just make sure links to your site aren't marked as rel="nofollow" (as they are on Daniweb) because then you won't gain anything.
    Thanks a lot.Can I know which is good way to get backlink from high ranked wesites?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by kidken
    Thanks a lot.Can I know which is good way to get backlink from high ranked wesites?
    There is no specific technique except quality posting on site. If you post good quality content the popular or good site automatically tend to give you back links. Every site You tube, Wikipedia every one need quality content. One more thing you should get back links on .edu site. as their links matter very much like Wikipedia.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ronitmathurseo
    There is no specific technique except quality posting on site. If you post good quality content the popular or good site automatically tend to give you back links. Every site You tube, Wikipedia every one need quality content. One more thing you should get back links on .edu site. as their links matter very much like Wikipedia.
    Thanks for your suggestion.Can I get quality backlinks from off page optimizing techniques like directory submission,social book marking?
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

* Article marketing has been one of the best and most effective ways to get quality backlinks to your blog.
    * Social bookmarking and networking sites have high pagerank so that u can use to get quality backlinks.
    * Another great way to get quality backlinks to your blog is by making effective use of press release websites.
    * Guest blogging is another great way to build quality one-way backlinks to your website.
    * Submitting your website to RSS Directory will generate backlink to you.
    * Concentrate on link bait and do it consistently, if you are able to do that then your readers and visitors will do a big ratio of your link building process.

Comments on this post

• Steve_007 agrees : yes i agree with tutistech
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tutistech
    * Article marketing has been one of the best and most effective ways to get quality backlinks to your blog.
    * Social bookmarking and networking sites have high pagerank so that u can use to get quality backlinks.
    * Another great way to get quality backlinks to your blog is by making effective use of press release websites.
    * Guest blogging is another great way to build quality one-way backlinks to your website.
    * Submitting your website to RSS Directory will generate backlink to you.
    * Concentrate on link bait and do it consistently, if you are able to do that then your readers and visitors will do a big ratio of your link building process.
    Thanks A LOT....I WILL TRY UR STEPS
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by kidken
    Recently i made a new website,please help me how i will get good google ranking in short span of time?
    With rank do you mean PageRank (PR) or do you mean SERP (Search Engine Results Page). You can get high PR if you have links from high PR pages. You get high SERPs if (1) you get links from your niche, (2) have keywords in your content without keyword stuffing and (3) have engaging content that will cause reader to return and for readers to stay on page for more than a few seconds. Go for SERPs not for PR, if you have high SERPs and consequently higher traffic, PR will follow.

It is like happiness. If you chase behind happiness it will elude you but if you go your merry way living a purposeful life full of faith, love, generosity, sharing and caring bliss will chase after you.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by johnfambrini
    With rank do you mean PageRank (PR) or do you mean SERP (Search Engine Results Page). You can get high PR if you have links from high PR pages. You get high SERPs if (1) you get links from your niche, (2) have keywords in your content without keyword stuffing and (3) have engaging content that will cause reader to return and for readers to stay on page for more than a few seconds. Go for SERPs not for PR, if you have high SERPs and consequently higher traffic, PR will follow.

It is like happiness. If you chase behind happiness it will elude you but if you go your merry way living a purposeful life full of faith, love, generosity, sharing and caring bliss will chase after you.
    Thanks a lot your suggestions were fruitful.Can I know how some article marketing site list.
    Last edited by kidken; Nov 11th, 2012 at 11:04 PM.
  17. No Profile Picture

Submit to some related directories (or if they are common, choose the most appropriate category)

Write some quality articles and submit to top 3-5 article directories

Write in some forums that are RELATED to your niche

Guest blogging is also a good idea