1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SMART Page Templates will boost your rankings to TOP 10 ...

Hi,

This is my 1st post there.

I'm real interested in search engine optimisation and have some success earlier. I want to ask some of you Expert, about SMART Templates.

In case you don't know what are they, it's java redirect doorway pages which ranks quite high in google. Author of this template found it by accident, and used it for one whole year.

1.jan he offer those TEMPLATE to people which buyed his real good internet marketing book, called 'Under Oath'.

I researched on google and found some smart pages, they don't need any incomming links. It's easy to setup and can be used for new web sites, it's only important to Google find them and include in index.

You can see how some of those smart pages look like if you type in google:

'police test' #6 is SMART PAGE

I will find more proof if's there any need.

Anyway, these days some people launched software which can easily create 30 Smart pages in 3 minutes ... You only fill few keywords and few small descriptions and you got it. Upload it to web site, wait google to index them and get top rankings ...

Yes, i know that is funny, but i found that this techinque works. Anyone can get top ranking with this easy to use software ..

Just do litlle research about 'Stephen Pierce' and you will see what people are saying ...

You can see how this software looks like here:
    http:// removed by Jason

You can get some of those templates and edit it by hand, but this software can do it much faster.

I will personaly create more then 50 those pages for various niches and web sites, to see in my own way

Best Regards
    Milos Novakovic
  3. Contributing User

Spam?

Whoa boy... I can't wait to see the replies to THIS one.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Smart Pages = TRASH

I bought Stephen Pierces "The Whole Truth" book and already asked for a refund. The book goes on and on about how other methods of internet marketing are (in his words) "garbage" but his method works because he offers true value to visitors.

Then he comes up with these "Smart Pages" that are supposed to get you to the top of the search engines. Unfortunately, these pages are nothing more than doorway pages. The author is promoting the exact same "trash" that he just complained about.

Do you SmartPages work? Probably.

Do they provide any value to people searching for information on the Internet? No.

You talk an awful lot about providing true value...then you do this. I find it hard to understand.

Any trick or hack you use will ultimately stop working and could get you permanently banned from the search engines. Just because it hasn't happened yet certainly doesn't mean it won't happen. Do you honestly think Google will continue to let keyword stuffed pages that link to affiliate programs stay at the top of their rankings? I doubt it.
  7. No Profile Picture

Yes, there is lot of garbage out there, especialy in Internet Marketing niche ...

I like his book, got it early (in beggining of januar), read it in one piece, but never submitted any SMART Pages ...

Yes, lots of people saying that Google will ban such pages, but some other people think there is nothing illegal or created to full Search Engines ...

I know that those pages works, I saw my own eyes ... Real depend how you will use it ...

Also author state to host them on other site, if google ban you, you don't lose your MAIN domain rankings ...

Any other experiences and opinions ?

You can find here his book:
    (Link removed by Gringo)

Best Regards
    Milos N.
  9. Contributing User

Why don't take a wide blunt object and jam it up ....

... actually, what's probably going to hurt more is if you actually use those doorway pages for your site's promotion.

IH
  11. Registered User

I visited Mylos' link above. Hmm, all pages are PR0 or no rank. I'm stunned.
  13. Registered User

And it has Mylos' signature at the bottom next to the Paypal logo. The problem with stalking big game, friend is that it might be stalking you.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

hehehe
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

sigh, this in not a site to sell products or services, if you want to advertize send darrin an e-mail and i'm sure for the right price he *might* consider placing a banner somewhere on the site.
  19. Registered User

I canít imagine for any amount of money that Darwin would want this kind of crap on his site. I would not want to be associated with it in any way personally.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

exactly why i removed the url and told him to e-mail darrin
  23. No Profile Picture

I created than mini site (URL I posted) today for Google AdWords Advertising as affiliate promotion. Site you saw is marketed thru email-marketing with ezines and with PPCs (not with forums or SMART pages)

I will create new sites on new domain with those Smart pages, for testing around, and for some affiliate product besides computers and internet.

I love this forum, because real experienced people visiting, and what I want is your opinon about SMART pages, not on my litlle mini-site.

People always answering what they want, not what they been asked ...

SMART pages are there, and that's fact and lot people will get top spots in search engines especialy when software is released. So they are your competitors ..

This is probably 1st time you heard for them.

It's not about me, it's about what's happening right now ...

Trust me i know what I'm doing ... and please not be rude ..

Milos Novakovic
  25. Contributing User

Originally posted by "mylos"

I love this forum, because real experienced people visiting, and what I want is your opinon about SMART pages, not on my litlle mini-site.

People always answering what they want, not what they been asked ...

SMART pages are there, and that's fact and lot people will get top spots in search engines especialy when software is released. So they are your competitors ..

This is probably 1st time you heard for them.

It's not about me, it's about what's happening right now ...

Trust me i know what I'm doing ... and please not be rude ..

Milos Novakovic
    Milos,

I've been around a long time hon, and I've seen these a hundred times, and you got the answer already.. trash stuff, it may work for a month, but long term it is trash. Nothing can replace good content. It is just a new twist on an old crap spam method. Nothing more. There is no shortcut to gold and riches, only hard work and perseverance. Trust me, I KNOW what I am doing, I already HAVE top rankings in hard to place categories, and I get CUSTOMERS with real GREEN cash money through those rankings.

Stay away from this, learn the proven ways to do things, experiment a little but learn the ethical way to do things, and work hard. Then you will get your rewards hon, but as PT Barnum sez..... there's a sucker born every minute.. and it is soooo true in internet marketing.. so sad too that intelligent people fall for this crap.

zen
  27. No Profile Picture

Thanks Zen,

In 1st place just wanted to hear such opinions, just like yours.

Yes, i'm creating big theme site about ebooks, especialy for ezine owners, and going for long term ... also some more mini sites for PPCs

Building it slowly ... with persistance and Hard work ...

I just got eBook from Planet Ocean ... about Search Engines ...

Zen, i have one question for you ... earlier i have one site hosted on free hosting, and adress was subdomain.domain.com ... I was quickly indexed with google also have PR4 in beggining ... and got from #20 to #10 and then to #6 place after 3rd index ... then on 4th site droped to #76 position ... i didn't changet anything or used any tricks ...

I was getting some links from newsgrpups post ... How they are important because they have PR9 ?

Best Regards
    Milos N.