Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Not sure you understand. I didn't hire the seo company my self. They work on the same client. Also im not after the seo position, if anything i will be recommending another company.

Audits are not the same as patetoes. You shouldn't measure them in kg paper printed. This is not school where you get a + for good effort. You get a - for wasting peoples time with worthless trivia (mind you they mentioned minifiying js, but not gzipping, which is what really counts for improving speed lol)

Agree on the ROI though, if they are worth it, then by all means they should do more. However since nobody can comprehend their report it doesn't look like very high ROI right now.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    99 percent are just that...shiny fancy graphs, they all have some information but most don't have a clue what to look at. Not sure what kind of report it was...assuming an audit, which can usually be seen by just looking at the site and take a peek here and there at the source code.

I would think a suggestion on what, along with the ability to know good content when looking at it or even a suggestion to hire a good writer...it all depends on the client, if they can write, if they even want to write and how well they know their niche. So it's really kinda hard to answer any of your questions with any commanding sensibility.

Maybe I should tell them to just buy software/subscription and monitor things themselves? Who knows, maybe for the money they spend on the company they could actually get decent software like seo moz.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: