1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Send lots of traffic to your web?Dangerous or not?

Thank you to browse this page!

Now i want to know about a programme named "auto hit machine" .Can it send lots of traffic to your web?

And does google or other search engine ban the web which use this method ?

Who know the answer? Pleas reply me kindly.

Sincerely Yours

Bruce Chen
    Last edited by hench2009; May 14th, 2006 at 05:57 AM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Last edited by hench2009; May 14th, 2006 at 06:01 AM.
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

TOTAL CRAP!

I typed into Google "auto hit machine" and their testimonial page is #1.

Half the links associated with the testimonials are expired domains [worked really well I guess] they retired and don't need to work anymore?

A 1/3 are other affiliates selling the same thing

and the rest are 'well' other snake oil merchants IMHO...

total scamware.
  7. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

When I started out in online marketing these things were one of the very first things that I looked at.

It sounded good but when you look at what it does, it is as fathom says, complete scam ware!

Yes they send traffic - as in data traffic and yes your hit counter will go right off the scale! None of this means any more people will be looking at your site and guess what? That equates to 0 extra sales!

Further more if you are using Google AdSense or anything else that measures hits v click throughs it will dilute its relevance!

Also you should be aware of the difference between hits and page views. A single page view can generate lots of hits. Hits are mis leading. Stay away from this sort of thing!

Comments on this post

• fathom agrees : I used gut instinct & no facts - but the same conclusion! :-)
    Last edited by tstolber; Apr 30th, 2006 at 04:59 AM.
  9. rod@missionop.com

BTW Their disclaimer:

Excerpt:

THIS GUARANTEE ONLY APPLIES IF THE PRODUCT DOES NOT INCREASE THE NUMBER OF VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS PRODUCT WILL INCREASE YOUR INCOME OR THE NUMBER OF SALES THAT YOU MAKE WITH YOUR WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONVERTING VISITORS INTO SALES - THAT IS YOUR JOB. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION OR TOOLS PROVIDED IN THE AUTO HITS MACHINE WILL HELP YOU MAKE ANY MONEY. WE HAVE PROVIDED SUGGESTIONS BASED ON OUR EXPERIENCE IN THE INTERNET MARKETING INDUSTRY AND WHAT HAS WORKED FOR US. AGAIN, THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY MONEY BY USING THE SUGGESTIONS AND/OR TOOLS PROVIDED IN THE AUTO HITS MACHINE MANUAL. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS "ANTICIPATE," "ESTIMATE," "EXPECT," "PROJECT," "INTEND," "PLAN," "BELIEVE," AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
    They seem to suggest their product is only good for creating positive cashflow for them... don't you think?
  11. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

.... So basicaly we guarantee there is no guarantee of any bennefit to you but as long long as we make money thats ok!

Its amazing what some people put in Terms & Conditions and other contracts. Still if you neglect to read it and sign up to it more fool you!

Its a simple case of If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

i had been looking into this sort of thing recently tempted by a company offering to drive traffic to my site, so I really appreciate the answers to this post.

Cheers guys.
  15. rod@missionop.com

Originally Posted by cunning_stunt
    i had been looking into this sort of thing recently tempted by a company offering to drive traffic to my site, so I really appreciate the answers to this post.

Cheers guys.
    Ya I'm pretty insulated from stuff as this. Submarine service provided a natural ability to see opportunity and conspiracy in everything; at that same time!

Course there are disadvantages with that as well... I argue with myself alot!
  17. parenthetical over-user
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

The good news is that it can make your server run slower for your real visitors!