1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Search results for my site.

Hi everyone,

I am new to internet marketing and tried to post queries to some of the forum regarding web site issues like webform code,html code...etc.

However,I had just discovered that when I entered my web site address into Google search,beside my homepage,all these queries had shown in the search results !

It's not a good info to be shown to people who are searching my site through Google.

It'll be nice someone can advice me for the following :

1 ) What's should I do with this situation ? Anyway to stop this info from being shown in the search results ?

2 ) Is this info being shown in search results caused by the web site address which I used to included it in all of my queries to the forum ?

3 ) What precaution to take in any posting to forum to stop this from happening especially for site review ?

Many thanks for your time and efforts in helping me.

Best regards
    manicui
  3. No Profile Picture
    S-E-Ogre
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Manicui
    Hi everyone,

I am new to internet marketing and tried to post queries to some of the forum regarding web site issues like webform code,html code...etc.

However,I had just discovered that when I entered my web site address into Google search,beside my homepage,all these queries had shown in the search results !

It's not a good info to be shown to people who are searching my site through Google.

It'll be nice someone can advice me for the following :

1 ) What's should I do with this situation ? Anyway to stop this info from being shown in the search results ?

2 ) Is this info being shown in search results caused by the web site address which I used to included it in all of my queries to the forum ?

3 ) What precaution to take in any posting to forum to stop this from happening especially for site review ?

Best regards
    manicui
    This forum is pretty powerful and anytime you put in your URL, you will have it pop up on the serp's. Just be careful and space it out maybe to where it won't.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi vbcannon,

Many thanks for your replied to my query over search results issue.

However,I don't understand the following of " serp's " and " Just be careful and space it out maybe to where it won't."

Please kindly advice on it.

Thank you.
    manicui
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by Manicui
    Hi vbcannon,

Many thanks for your replied to my query over search results issue.

However,I don't understand the following of " serp's " and " Just be careful and space it out maybe to where it won't."

Please kindly advice on it.

Thank you.
    manicui
    SERP's - Search Engine Result Pages

By being careful with URL's he meant that post your URL in a non search engine readable format. For eg, if you have www.examplesite.com.

You should post the URL in one of these ways:

www(.)example(.)com

wwwdotexampledotcom

www . example . com

Or any format like these which will avoid the SE to gather it as a complete URL. hope u got it. And welcome to the forum mate!
    Upload Music - My Friend's Musical Passion!
    SEO Chat FAQ's
    Worried About PR? Read This First!
    Fools rush in where angels fear to tread!
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi jalaj4you,vbcannon

It's really nice to hear from you to answered my query.

Now,I'd a better picture for my web site address's issue.

However,I'm still concern about the following and appreciate someone can advice on it.

Additional query :

3 ) I had checked my web site on search engine simulator and found that my site's description and all keywords didn't shown up in the results of description and keywords ! It shown a blank !

I had entered 10 words for description and 11 keywords in the meta description and meta keyword in my homepage.

May I know what's wrong with it ?

Best regards
    manicui
    Last edited by Manicui; May 19th, 2008 at 03:19 AM.