1. No Profile Picture

Rich Snippets Showing Date

Hello Everybody,

Recently we implemented the Schema code on our page to show the rich snippets on Google. All Right. But now the rich snippets are showing some date inside the product. I don't know about what's that date, if it's the date of the review, or maybe when we updated the content.

And the problem is that this date is cutting out some words from the description.

Iím sending a piture, hope you can help me:

3. Administrator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

That says "5 days ago" in English, right? The location makes me think it could be an article snippet that indicates the date that the page was published. I don't know if it's necessary for a product page. You can read more about some schema here: https://developers.google.com/struct...kup_properties

Specific schema for products: https://developers.google.com/struct...ppets/products
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I see Google add this to many blog and news articles. Its another one of Google's "I think this is a good idea" concepts over which you have no control. Just thank your lucky socks it hasn't rewritten your title and description which it is doing increasingly more often!