Thread: Ranking Coach

1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Ranking Coach

Has anyone heard of this or used this? I am currently running along and trying out some of the suggestions, some have been helpful but I am not sure really if I need to do it or not.

I would love to know if anyone else has used it or uses it?

It is suggesting I add sub pages for keywords... thoughts on that? I think they took in 25 keywords.. seems like an awful lot but do I really need to make pages and content for these keywords? Do I need to put these pages on a menu?

How does google feel about you having pages that have relevant information on it but not on a menu.. I would assume these are "hidden" pages from what I have read... any suggestions? Ideas? Thank you in advance
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

1. When you create a page, always include it in your menu unless there is a very good reason not to.

2. Really there is never a good reason to not include a page in your menu system.

3. Folks create sub pages all them time. This is not unusual to do. I think the issue here is your interpretation of how it is done and why.
    Typically you will divide your targeted keywords in to related groups, then each group of keywords would be assigned a page to be used on. Some use a base of 3 primary keywords per page with lots LSI terms ( basically semantic terms that are related in usage ). This process is generally done when you layout the design of the site, not afterwards. It can be done later as in your case.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Jan 19th, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

would it be possible for you to look at my site and see where or how I could add sub pages. Also then they would be placed under a menu item correct? I don't want my menu to look all spammy and clustered. I think that is my main concern. I could write a page each for several keywords - however it may become repetitive because there are only so many words I can use as a maternity - newborn - child - family photographer. I cover most of these in both my front page and then in the galleries for those specific images. Hopefully that makes sense Thanks. oh www.nicolalanephotography.com is my site
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Jan 19th, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

I looked at your site, it has some technical issues, menu operation can be improved, your content can be improved, you rank ok here locally, not to bad. You come up #3 for a few terms for me.

I sent you a pm.