1. The Googler
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Proxy Blog - Will it work?

I was trying to think of ways to increase traffic to my proxy and have multiple pages that pull in visitors. I figured why not make a blog on my proxy site where I write about proxy topics such as why its a bad idea to buy a proxy thats had 1000's of visits in only 5 days of being live.

So my question is is this a good way to pull in more traffic and build backlinks to my proxy site as well as help me out with my serps rankings for my main proxy page?

Thanks!
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Dave.H
    I was trying to think of ways to increase traffic to my proxy and have multiple pages that pull in visitors. I figured why not make a blog on my proxy site where I write about proxy topics such as why its a bad idea to buy a proxy thats had 1000's of visits in only 5 days of being live.

So my question is is this a good way to pull in more traffic and build backlinks to my proxy site as well as help me out with my serps rankings for my main proxy page?

Thanks!
    Sounds like a good idea; adding a blog about related subjects is one way to attract bl's and longtail KW rankings and it could also help your main kw rankings.

Comments on this post

• channel5 agrees
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]