1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Problem with my site

Hi every one

I have make a wordpress blog since 1 month ago and I have 300 posts till now

I'm using xml-sitemap generator , all in one seo pack and some other plugins for seo and I've submitted my web site in google webmaster tools and Google analytics .

I have did all of these but I have less than 10 visitors per day . I checked google web master tools and it's wrote "0" under Indexed URLs in the site map, I have no crawler error

I regularly update my web site with 2 or 3 posts per day .

This is the address of it " best.bazare-iran.com " , it is non-english web site .

Please help me to solve this strange problem

thanks
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by hno2005
    Hi every one

I'm using xml-sitemap generator , all in one seo pack and some other plugins for seo and I've submitted my web site in google webmaster tools and Google analytics .

I have did all of these but I have less than 10 visitors per day . I checked google web master tools and it's wrote "0" under Indexed URLs in the site map, I have no crawler error

This is the address of it " best.bazare-iran.com " , it is non-english web site .

thanks
    This could just mean that your site is not appealing to anyone. You think just because you update your site and that you have submitted a sitemap and there are no errors on your site you will get traffic?

What is your target audience? You need to target an audience and Search Engine Optimize for that audiences keywords. You haven't done any SEO as of yet. Just because your URL's are pretty doesn't mean you will get random visitors. You need to get page one of google for a certain set of keywords.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi every one

thanks
    Hi there, well if you're already aiming for traffic, you might find your results are falling short because you still need to build up your SEO to get ranked high in Google and other search engines. Then comes traffic (unless you use adwords or similar campaigns to target visitors to come to your site).

1) Build backlinks
    2) Keep adding content
    3) Focus on your keywords

Stick with the basics to build your SEO while you try to get traffic. If you're strictly "blogging" then get involved and comment on others' blogs and encourage them to follow yours.
  7. No Profile Picture

well , thanks for your advices , I want to learn seo . Where I can start it ?

My site is about every thing ,computer software , jokes , movies , download and other things
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

well , thanks for your advices , I want to learn seo . Where I can start it ?

My site is about every thing ,computer software , jokes , movies , download and other things
    Find a few words that describe your site and start building backlinks for those keywords. Everything you have done so far is good, continue to do that.

You need to find out what you want to rank for before you want to rank for it

Don't try to rank for these one word things as your first project.

Try to rank for something like

"computer software reviews"

I know that may be competitive, but it isn't as competitive as

"computer software".
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi every one

thanks
    Hi there,

Please follow some things

1. Make Backlink related site.

2. Always update your content. Don't forget your keyword.

3. Submit article article directory site.

4. Marketing your Website.

I hope you get better result.