1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Talking Position 52 for a keyword, what to do?

Recently all SEO work that I have done on other sites have made my sites tank.

Ive done spamming, PBNs, and buying high PR blog posts....................

im not sure what else i can do now because all seo work is having a negative effect in google..........

but all the SEO work has paid off in BING kind of...........1st and 2nd pages of bing but who gives a f about bing no one uses it....

95 percent of all moeny comes from google top 3 search results..........not sure what to do now.......i got to position 52 by spamming the hhell out of this link with GSA SER.........now what......i think if i do any more it will hurt it........

and all other methods of SEO have hurt my sites thus far........not sure what to do anymore.
  3. No Profile Picture
    cbp
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

There is a big difference between real SEO and spamming. You were spamming. What were you expecting to happen.
    Develop a real site with real valuable content that people actually want to link to.

Comments on this post

• Ninja Dave agrees
  5. No Profile Picture

Wink

Originally Posted by cbp
    There is a big difference between real SEO and spamming. You were spamming. What were you expecting to happen.
    Develop a real site with real valuable content that people actually want to link to.

you think i have the time to sit around for years and think someone will stumble upon my site by chance?

Your basically telling me to cross my fingers sir.
  7. No Profile Picture
    cbp
    Contributing User

Is your site that bad and of not interest to anyone? ...Google responds accordingly.
  9. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I'll bet the reason is the anchor text that was used on the links.
  11. Moderator

You will be no where very soon with spaming. Google can not be fooled and that is the reason spam website not getting top rank.
  13. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Saturn
    .i think if i do any more it will hurt it........
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I read in your other post you have been buying links from ebay, In which case you may have already done the damage.
    Yes it works for a couple of weeks but then your site will be gone.

I did a test a couple of years ago and purchased I think 50 of these so called high quality PR8 - PR9 links and within 2 weeks I was on page 1. I remember thinking that was easy. But then as google understood what I had done the keyword I targeted crashed and burned. Even Though I managed to get these so called high quality links removed over time my site never ranked for that phase again despite my best efforts.

These link buying services on ebay should be banned pure and simple and if you have used them then I pity you for falling for the nice graphics and so called guarantees they claim..

Luckily I did it as a test before going after my money phases so it did not really effect me but I can assure you if that is the "SEO" route you have chosen then you will struggle to recover.
  15. Founder, LeadJoint.com

im not sure what else i can do now because all seo work is having a negative effect in google..........

That's because you did negative SEO on your own site. You can redeem the site through disavowing links and stuff. But depending on how old the site is and how long you have been working on it, I would recommend starting anew with a new domain name that has zero history. I think it's more realistic to expect the new site to rank with good SEO than trying to redeem a site that has been abused so much.
  17. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

What Is Your Keyword? It Will help others to get reason behind your ranking status.
    Last edited by KarnRawat; Feb 14th, 2015 at 04:21 PM. Reason: forgot a word in the phrase "get"
  19. No Profile Picture

Ranking entirely depends on the selection of keywords at the initial stages. It would be better to look your keyword and the competition of it in Google Keyword planner.
  21. No Profile Picture

The good news is you have mastered the art of negative SEO. Since search rankings are a zero sum game all you have to do is apply your skills to each of the websites that rank above you.
  23. No Profile Picture

After google animal updates (penguin, panda, hummingbird) you can't get rank high with spamming. Its now time to do white hat SEO. Try to remove irrelevant backlinks and try to get backlinks from websites/blogs those are relevant to your website niche. Get social approval too from Twitter, Facebook and Google+