#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy Plz Someone Solve My Problem!!!!!


    Hi...........

    I have some problem on my website.. I buy a new website before 4 months and made it when i buy this website..
    my website name is watchmovieshindi.com

    My problem is this my site not rank in any keyword when i search in Google search engine...

    SEO Status of watchmovieshindi.com...

    Total backlinks: 1,391
    these are only quality backlinks and do-follow backlinks as well as..

    In Google Search Engine Backlinks
    "link:watchmovieshindi.com"
    Google shows 54 backlinks
    Alexa Rank - 408,726..

    my website not in our title also... when i..search on Google
    This is my website site title...
    "Download Movies | watch movies online | Free Movie Download Full Free"
    but it show no results found....
    Can anyone tell me how i solve this problem. Please give me some tips or suggestion for this.....
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by aaronsmith2011
    Hi...........

    I have some problem on my website.. I buy a new website before 4 months and made it when i buy this website..
    my website name is watchmovieshindi.com

    My problem is this my site not rank in any keyword when i search in Google search engine...

    SEO Status of watchmovieshindi.com...

    Total backlinks: 1,391
    these are only quality backlinks and do-follow backlinks as well as..

    In Google Search Engine Backlinks
    "link:watchmovieshindi.com"
    Google shows 54 backlinks
    Alexa Rank - 408,726..

    my website not in our title also... when i..search on Google
    This is my website site title...
    "Download Movies | watch movies online | Free Movie Download Full Free"
    but it show no results found....
    Can anyone tell me how i solve this problem. Please give me some tips or suggestion for this.....
    What keywords are you going for because that is an amazing quantity of backlinks.
    And are they anchor text backlinks?
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Mad WhiteHatter
    What keywords are you going for because that is an amazing quantity of backlinks.
    And are they anchor text backlinks?
    I use watch hindi movies or watchmovieshindi keyword i use..
  6. #4
  7. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,930
    Rep Power
    5701
    The majority of your links are very low quality with very little content and a lot of ads.

    garbage in, garbage out
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by aaronsmith2011
    I use watch hindi movies or watchmovieshindi keyword i use..
    Their going to be straight on here. Listen to the advice. I've looked at your site and it is really difficult to get away with such an advert focused site today. Google know - I don't know how but they do . Get out there and start writing film reviews. I know someone who has a very successful film review website. She gets great quality backlinks from some high page rank sites. All I know is content is vital. Get some link-bait and it'll soon work.
  10. #6
  11. Anand Mistry
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ahmedabad, India
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    26
    Originally Posted by aaronsmith2011

    Google shows 54 backlinks
    Alexa Rank - 408,726..
    Right now, you website have 39 back links & remaining are excluded due to omitted results.

    I am agree with KernelPanic links quality is very low. I searched Watch Hindi Movies keyword in Google & found such quality websites on top.

    You also need to work on your website. If you are selling Banana in fruit market so, you at least need some cheap & fresh banana to attract buyers.

    Please, read following article to know more.

    My Site Is Gone!!
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    If you site is not ranking for the keyword, then there is no problem in site.. Only you need to do is proper SEO and try to rank for some less competitive keywords.
    You site is just 4 month, so it will take time to rank..
    Check your competitor and follow their strategy.
  14. #8
  15. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK - Kent - Maidstone - PC!
    Posts
    3,752
    Rep Power
    1488
    Don't simply follow you competitors strategies like suggested above, you need to do better then the sites ranking above you so think out the box when it comes to building quality links!

    If I was you I would remove some of those ads, add some content to the page and put something above movies above the fold! If I landed on your site when searching to watch movies or read a review or anything about movies, I would instantly hit the back button because you site looks like a giant advertisement above the fold.

    First impressions count! We see and ad site, we leave! Google sees and ad site, then dont give it authority!

    Sort the ads, work on your content (movie reviews is a good move like suggested above) and once you have the site up to a better standard (check how your competitors have laid out their sites, the information they offer and where they place ads), then work on getting some great links to show search engines your site is worth ranking!
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

    "stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  16. #9
  17. Traffic drop sleuth. :)
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,065
    Rep Power
    1764
    It's been said already, but the first thing I noticed was that you said you had a whole bunch of quality backlinks. Quality does not just mean dofollow.

    If a link is one that you manufactured yourself, then it's not quality. Google is getting really good at figuring out which links were naturally gained and which ones were created by the site owner.

    I didn't look at your site, but I bet you a few real quality links would do wonders!
  18. #10
  19. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK - Kent - Maidstone - PC!
    Posts
    3,752
    Rep Power
    1488
    Good point Marie, I forgot to say about the quality link remark lol.

    OP you need to understand what is classed as a quality link. My simple interpretation would have to be this: A quality link is one from a relevant site of high authority, which is hard to gain by other in your market. For example a quality link would be one from a well know brand you sell products for, a niche news site that targets on your products and only links to sites that offer a unique selling point.

    Like I said that's just a simple and generic example of what a quality link could be. Simple submitting you site to 20 PR5 directories do NOT count as quality links. Remember PR is not everything, you need to look at a lot more then just PR when looking at what links are important to you!
  20. #11
  21. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    413
    Has nobody pointed out that something like "Download Movies" or "Watch Movies Online" is competitive in the extreme?

    Not only that, why would you WANT to rank for something that generic? If I type in "Download movies", I'm almost never thinking of Hindi movies. Neither are probably 99.9% of the population. So you're wasting your time chasing a high-traffic keyword that won't convert.

    Friend, WHY BOTHER?

    Choose keywords that are highly relevant, even if they get less traffic. There is no sense, in my opinion, in trying to nail highly generic keyword phrases when you cannot ascertain the intentions of the searcher.

    What about "Download Hindi Movies", or "Watch Hindi Movies Online"?

    You will have more luck pursuing less competitive phrases because not only will you actually be able to rank, but the traffic you'll receive will get what they are looking for.
    Interested in SEO? Follow me: @cstechjoel or visit I'm The Best Looking Man In The World (According To Google!).
  22. #12
  23. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK - Kent - Maidstone - PC!
    Posts
    3,752
    Rep Power
    1488
    Originally Posted by ElectricPrez
    Has nobody pointed out that something like "Download Movies" or "Watch Movies Online" is competitive in the extreme?

    Not only that, why would you WANT to rank for something that generic? If I type in "Download movies", I'm almost never thinking of Hindi movies. Neither are probably 99.9% of the population. So you're wasting your time chasing a high-traffic keyword that won't convert.

    Friend, WHY BOTHER?

    Choose keywords that are highly relevant, even if they get less traffic. There is no sense, in my opinion, in trying to nail highly generic keyword phrases when you cannot ascertain the intentions of the searcher.

    What about "Download Hindi Movies", or "Watch Hindi Movies Online"?

    You will have more luck pursuing less competitive phrases because not only will you actually be able to rank, but the traffic you'll receive will get what they are looking for.
    I can see where your coming from and its a very good point normally (and I would normally say the same), but when it comes to movie sites, the owners of them dont tend to care whether the traffic is generic or relevant.

    Watch movie sites dont sell, they earn money from all traffic so its not a case of conversion IMO, that's why its so competitive, everyone wants the high traffic keywords regardless to how relevant it is lol.
  24. #13
  25. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    413
    Originally Posted by NathanielB
    I can see where your coming from and its a very good point normally (and I would normally say the same), but when it comes to movie sites, the owners of them dont tend to care whether the traffic is generic or relevant.

    Watch movie sites dont sell, they earn money from all traffic so its not a case of conversion IMO, that's why its so competitive, everyone wants the high traffic keywords regardless to how relevant it is lol.
    Logic would dictate you want your keywords to be relevant though - even moreso in this case because he's completely ignoring a niche of traffic. The traffic levels might be less, but I can absolutely promise you they'll be more than he's getting right now, because he's page 15 for an extremely competitive keyword phrase.

    Let's think about how he's going to get paid:
    1. People clicking ads
    2. Perhaps some sort of pay-per-watch scheme.
    3. Ads in the movies.

    But if the ads don't deal with what the people are actually looking for, significantly less people are going to click on them. And unless the videos auto-play, less people are going to watch them as soon as they realize that they're Hindi movies (which, let's be serious, the bulk of the population isn't thinking of when they type in "watch movies").

    But my biggest point is this: you're not going to get any traffic if you never, ever rank in the top 10. I can say with almost 100% confidence that this website will NEVER rank for "Watch Movies Online" or "Download Movies". I'm not just being pessimistic, these are phrases that I would consider utterly saturated unless you have an enormous, gargantuan budget and a website people actually care about. It's too competitive and he is completely wasting his time targeting these phrases.
    Last edited by ElectricPrez; Apr 5th, 2011 at 12:49 PM.
  26. #14
  27. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK - Kent - Maidstone - PC!
    Posts
    3,752
    Rep Power
    1488
    I fully agree with all your points ElectricPrez I was just saying that a lot of these watch movie sites dont care about relevancy for the keywords they rank on, they are simply made to get people to on the site for any rubbish IMO (not to be rude OP).

    I ran movie streaming site a couple of years back (its still live but never updated now as I dont get the time) and I simple tried to rank for the latest movies I had added as its more relevant, but when I looked into competitors back then, most of them only seemed interested in ranking for top keywords with high comp rather then keywords that would get more targeted traffic.
  28. #15
  29. Online Business Builder
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    369
    Instead focusing on keywords' ranking you should do other activities like social media, groups... this is because of your site's niche. Pick India's most popular social networking sites and start promotion for your site. But don't be aggressive in such communities, you have to do all the stuffs in a natural way.

    Rest you got some very good suggestions from NathanielB, ElectricPrez, Dr.Marie and kp if you are only looking for organic ranking...
    Last edited by chiragparekh; Apr 6th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Challenging SEO Scenario: Solve the Puzzle
    By Darrenbrett in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Jun 1st, 2006, 07:29 PM
  2. Netscape pagedisplay Problem <<Guru help needed
    By RGPHNX in forum Public Site Reviews
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 17th, 2005, 01:20 PM
  3. Can you solve this problem?
    By vinod2005 in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 29th, 2004, 04:28 AM
  4. Godaddy problem and poor customer support
    By tonyfelice in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Sep 19th, 2004, 04:17 AM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo