1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Ok, this is getting a bit crazy. Why are sites in SERPS missing title / description?

It started with a site here and there. But now there are tons! I've launched sites recently that have been indexed quickly, with title and description. I've launched others in exactly the same way, but that come up with no title, no description and no cache in serps - only the url is listed.

I've looked around at some competitor sites and the same thing's happened to them. Is there a single solid reason for this - and a solid way out? I've got extra backlinks pointing to these sites now but still they come up with no title, description or cache in google.

Has anyone had this happen to their sites, and managed to fix it? PLEASE help. This is terribly frustrating.
  3. http://tinyurl.com/cz56g
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

It seems as though you need lots more backlinks nowadays. And GOOD ones too, not your average 13-in-a-dozen stuff.

Preferred backlinks are from expert or hub sites, with focused anchor text. How many of those have you got already? It might take some guessing but usually one's #1 competitor, the one that's been on the web for ages, is regarded as an "expert". And the main portals and niche directories are bound to be hubs...
    ...please help me w/ the real Redscowl Bluesingsky...how2 check backlinks...now postin' @ SEO Refugee ...
    <`)~ LOL now that I finally have a paypal account, I'm charging 19,- for SEO advice via PM. Seriously...