1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Noobie keywords question

I've looked on google keyword tool and a keyword i want as 50,000 searches a month. GREAT but then i went onto google and searched the same word to see what sites were on the first couple of pages and had a look on website outlook to see what sort of numbers they have only to find that everybody on the first couple of pages is getting 50-150 daily page views... How does that work? I expected twice that many visitors let alone page views!
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Make sure when your using Google Adwords to check for keywords that you use the "exact phrase" option. This will give you a little more accurate number. I use a combination of wordtracker and google adwords to select my keywords.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Agreed. Sounds like you were looking at BROAD MATCH. I really don't ever use that because I have no idea what it is doing and I think the estimates are WAY too high.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

You can find the best keyword by using word tracker,currently I am, using the word tracker to find the best keyword.With the help of this tool u can know the KEI(keyword Effectiveness) and Competition for each keyword lots more...On the basis of all these thing u can select the best keyword.