1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

no visitors from google - who can detect the problem?

Hi, sorry I forgot that this forum is in English! Here is my new post!

I have a question regarding my webiste: goo.gl/OdQ4M
    The page was launched in September 2012 and content was added since January 2013.
    Until the 10th of March 2013 everything worked out well and visits increased.
    Afterwards the stats went to zero and currenty not a single visitor comes from google.

We had some issues with internal ducplicate content but this was already solved. We have also worked a lot on link building and we post content every week.

Some of our pages are not indexed I think because of low content - I am talking about pages like goo.gl/khlpJ but we still donīt know how we should handle this pages, because the content is what it is - only the odds of the sport events. How can we manage that google adds them to the index?

We think that our site is good and the content is of high quality so we absolutly do not understand why there is absolutly no traffic from google.

Btw: the page is in the index but the ranking is very bad and some pages are not in the index and some of them were deindexed as well. In total we have more than 3000 pages but we excluded them from the sitemap so that we can start from a new basis.

Does anyone of you have an idea what the problem could be why we donīt have visitors?

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture

dont just rely on content to keep your site fresh. Add your social media feed from fb and twitter and encourage comments on your blogs. This shows the site is well and truly active and the owner is working hard to keep it so. I always give this advice to those who are stuggling - guest post. You can either do a google blog search or look at myblogguest.com for blogs relevant to your niche. You will be borrowing some of their visitors as well as getting some good links.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

when you are flagged from search engines is very difficult to go back to old stats. Anyway, guest blogging is a good idea to add more content and create a flow of visitors.