Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Is this new SEO way ?

i have 2 case to need your answer, please help me

First
    - When i search key " cua luoi chong muoi " for my site: cualuoichongmuoi.net.vn, i saw in Google search box appear key " cua luoi chong muoi binh minh or cua luoi chong nuoi Viet Thong ", you can see at the image below

How can i do that ? it mean how can google search box appear " cua luoi chong muoi hoang hong " when some body search " cua luoi chong muoi "

Second case:
    - when you search " mai hien di dong ", look at the first position on google search result, you 'll see website: maihiendidong.vn, but it's just a google plus page.

Is this a new SEO way ? and how could they do that ?
  3. No Profile Picture

The result showed under the search box is based on search volume, if you have a google accout and is logged in while you do the search, google will record your search history and next time when you search for the similar thing, google will remind you some result that you've used before.
    Can't answer your second question coz I cannot visit that site.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by garftalk
    The result showed under the search box is based on search volume, if you have a google accout and is logged in while you do the search, google will record your search history and next time when you search for the similar thing, google will remind you some result that you've used before.
    Can't answer your second question coz I cannot visit that site.
    i'm sorry, but may be you wrong. i'm using private browsing, i clear all history & cache, but the result is still like that.
    in second case, if you click the link, there are 2 way.
    1. if you click on link : maihiendidong.vn, you'll be in website
    2. if you click on google+ symple, you'll be in Google Plus Page.
    Problem is: how can a google plus page get a googd position that it have URL: maihiendidong.vn ( please see image carefuuly, PS: and i don't log in my google plus account on any case )

Thanks for your sharing very much!
  7. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

The search box displays high volume and related searches that Google sees from all of its searches logged in or not. If you are logged in you will see a more personalized set.

The Google+ page is there because it is relevant. The reason the Google+ author data is there (picture etc) is because the author has verified authorship of his page linked to a Google+ account.

Its not a new SEO way as such, just an evolution in search, a natural progression if you will.

Comments on this post

• SEOhostingcouk agrees
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by hoanghong
    i'm sorry, but may be you wrong. i'm using private browsing, i clear all history & cache, but the result is still like that.
    You are logged in while searching, look top left of your image it says +hoang

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic agrees : Boom! good work
    • Test-ok agrees : Can't hardly argue with than now can ya.
    Good SERPS is great, Traffic however is even better
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Chedders
    no, when i read comment of garftalk, i try again by log out my acc, then use privte browsing, and result 's still like that.
    you can try like me. try search key " cua luoi chong muoi " on google.com.vn

please help me after you try!
    thank you very much
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tstolber
    The reason the Google+ author data is there (picture etc) is because the author has verified authorship of his page linked to a Google+ account.
    how can i link my page to my Google account ?
    thank you very much!
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by hoanghong
    how can i link my page to my Google account ?
    thank you very much!
    What you talking about named "Google+ Direct Connect ",
    here is the official article from google+ team : http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1711199
  17. No Profile Picture

If you are logged out, then the result showed under the search box is based on overall search volume.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by garftalk
    If you are logged out, then the result showed under the search box is based on overall search volume.
    but when i check by google keyword tool, my keyword have search volume larger than my competitors, but my keys do not appear
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Chedders
    Lol...that is too funny...it's the simple things that Sometimes throws you a curve ball!
  23. No Profile Picture

It is instant google search results for any keywords or long phrase keywords. not a new seo
  25. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Google Authorship - linking your Google+ data to your page. Read the link below.

Author information in search results - Webmaster Tools Help

You use the rel=author tag to indicate that you are the author of the content, and there is a process to verify this too.

Code:
    <a href="https://plus.google.com/101216539236450839610?   rel=author">Google</a>
    Once you get sufficient traffic and interest your Google+ information can start showing in Google search results. For some reason some people (anti trust) think this signifies the end of the world and are trying to stop it but I think it is a natural an logical progression for search.

Actually, I watched an interview with Eric Schimdt last night where he said that search was imperfect because you search end get a lot of results, Google would like you to search and give you one result - the one you wanted. SPYW, Google+, author verification, personalized search history and associations all help them to do this. Google has an enormous amount of information and can process it very well, I think thats a good thing.
  27. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by becky
    What you talking about named "Google+ Direct Connect ",
    here is the official article from google+ team : http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1711199
    thank you very much! you save me!
    but, i have a little question: the support of google say:
    - When searching for a major brand, company, or cultural entity, try placing a '+' in front of your query. When you use the ‘+’ operator before your search query, it lets us know that you want to find a Google+ page.

i don't try placing '+', but i still appear Google plus page! i don't understand this!
  29. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tstolber
    Google Authorship - linking your Google+ data to your page. Read the link below.

Author information in search results - Webmaster Tools Help

You use the rel=author tag to indicate that you are the author of the content, and there is a process to verify this too.

Code:
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://plus.google.com/101216539236450839610?   rel=author">Google</a>
    Once you get sufficient traffic and interest your Google+ information can start showing in Google search results. For some reason some people (anti trust) think this signifies the end of the world and are trying to stop it but I think it is a natural an logical progression for search.

Actually, I watched an interview with Eric Schimdt last night where he said that search was imperfect because you search end get a lot of results, Google would like you to search and give you one result - the one you wanted. SPYW, Google+, author verification, personalized search history and associations all help them to do this. Google has an enormous amount of information and can process it very well, I think thats a good thing.
    thank you very much, your information 's so usefull
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo